Reviews for Lifegiving Sun
xoxstephlouxox chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Please keep updating this story :) you have me gripped xx
Coldkagome chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Poor Bella. She lost her dad
NatNatWriter chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Please keep updating
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
When will she see Jake again?
Lori chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
OMG! I love it! Please update soon!
Rys Lori
snow eopard chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Please i really enjoyed it up
AshaTwiHard72 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Wow. Great story. Very sad and I can't wait die everyone to find out about the baby. Charlie didn't deserve that. Poor Bella, I wish Jacob would have imprinted. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
harleymaria chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Poor Bella update soon please
luana-moon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
is a beatiful story, but I know only it story where Bella becomes pregnant with jacob. please write me the titles of other stories where she becomes pregnant by jacob?
lundyred chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Poor Bella: I feel for her: I hope that the res feels bad for what they did to her
sjorty chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Love your story, can't wait for more chapters! Did Jacob imprint on her? Are you having the Cullens show up? Will Leah become a good friend to Bella and help her through this? I'll be waiting!
Dottyanne chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Really sad, but very very good x
princessmollie chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Thank you for a wonderful update! Poor Bella :( things just don't seem to be going right do they?! Hope you update again soon (I know I'm being greedy).
GoddessxNyte chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Love it...pls update again soon!
bookfreak25 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Great chapter but sooo sad and heartbreaking for Bella i really hope she doesn't lose the baby because i think that would just be way to much for Bella to deal with and i really want to read about baby black swan i can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)