Reviews for Super 8: In The Eyes Of Farrah
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I liked this you should continue this series your a really good writer
I like how you extended Carys charecter
But i need advice how do i even write fanfiction on here when i cant submit it?
Reagan chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
WAS THAT THE END?! oh my god you probably won't see this bec you haven't updated since 2012, but I would absolutely pass out in happines if you wrote more. You are an amazing writer and Farrah is an amazing character and Cary is an amazing person and this is an amazing fanfiction. 3 Please, if you ever get back on and see this, it would be perfectly amazing if you wrote more. Carrah is love, Carrah is life. 3
Death is Hollow chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Really cute, awesome, and funny fanfic. I love it so far! Update pleeeeeease
Lennon chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Hi! So I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story and I love Cary/Farrah together! I also like the couple name Carrah for them :D
emmius99 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
O MY GOD! This fiction is GORGEOUS!
I LOVE CARY AND FI! DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING THIS WONDERFUL FIC!
pleeeeeeeese update soon!
Moviesbooksyounameit chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
GAHHH! UPDATE PLEEEASE
GiraffePanda2 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I loved those flashbacks!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Please write more ! :D
bri-happy chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
what a great story. i was hooked. thank you so much your a really talented writer.
name chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Is the story over?
Fiona chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Very good story! update soon!
LissieLoo chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Please update soon this story is my absolute favourite and i almost died when i saw how long its been since you updated, I really hope your Aunt is well soon and im glad to heart that she gets to go home
hey.im.sara chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
absolutely loved it. please continue
Izzy chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Aww, what a wonderfully cute ending! Cary just knows exactly what Farrah needs and he doesn't even realize it :D. I would say that your next move is to update, please! If the reason you haven't updated is because of writer's block, just ask for suggestions. With how popular your story is I'm going to guess that reviewers would loooove to help you out.

-Love your story, please update! ;]
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Just so you know, it's God. With a capital G. Hahaha nice ending! :) I liked the story! So is it over now?