Reviews for It Was Cold
Damn.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Sad. She should leave him
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is just wrong... Why why why?
I can't imagine them doing that..
I'm sorry but I'm a fan of Dizzie..
But nice writing, though not the content. I suggest you should continue writing but you shouldn't forget how to portray their characters. I know, maybe you want to try aomething new but try to think of their personalities..

Sorry :(
ehlenumberone chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hot damn...it's not too late to continue. Come on, okay? PLEASE.
anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Its a good story, but it just doesnt fit with these characters. I cant imagine any of them doing that. It was good writing in general though.
DG chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I hope this makes you happier than Christmas! A bit more melancholy than most fics but well written and interesting. If you have any more I would love to read it :)
Fost chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
By itself this story makes no sense at all by my understanding of the characters.

Unless you can come up with a very convincing back story, I can not imagine Darcy kissing Caroline, of all people - I could understand marital problems with Darcy being emotionally withdrawn, but infidelity does not ring true. And in the open - for one he's not that stupid.

As for Elizabeth - I can not see her be calmly rational, at the point of the kiss she'd be down the stairs, out towards the park and probably kicking Darcy in the fork! Once again not the character I imagine.

And Caroline, to be publicly the 'other woman'? Again, I doubt it. She didn't appear ever to like Darcy, just wanted the position of Mrs Darcy (and the money would have been nice, but it was the position in society she craved). Once Darcy was married, she'd lost. Then publically kissing a married man would completely ruin her prospects of a good marriage, she'd be an outcast. Darcy wouldn't, there would be a certain admiration in some quarters. In fact there would be little or no effect on him.

Contiue the story if you wish, but you need to write the part that preceeds this otherwise the only resemblance this story has to the P&P characters I know is the names.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I should not encourage you by reviewing. I don't think Darcy would do this. You have set an interesting scenario for people of some other names but not Darcy and Elizabeth and *screaming insanity* Caroline.
SaElBo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved the feel of this story. I think you could really make an interesting longer story out of this. Just the idea of Caroline lording it over Elizabeth and how Darcy could put Caroline in her place is enough to warrent continuation.
fishistix chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Fix it fix it fix it fix it!
jupiteranne chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Sad but kept me glued to your words. Well done! Please do add more. Would love to see how this gets resolved.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
how could darcy do that? Please you have to continue..
lynniern chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WOW, Darcy kissed Caroline, while he was married to Elizabeth? Such an interesting twist on that dynamic between Darcy and Caroline as well as his undying devotion between himself and Elizabeth.

I hope you'll continue with this, I'm very interested if you'll develop this show us what has happened in the Darcy's marriage that he would do something like that as well as your characterization of Caroline.
YepJustTrying chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I feel cold now, wow it really has a impact on me.

I would have killed him on the spot, or well maybe cut of some .

It would have been a cold, cold marriage anyway after this.

Caroline Bingley, of all people.

thanks