Reviews for Against The Tides
doraviolet1 chapter 33 . 2/24
this chapter is the most heartache and painful to read. cannot forget how beautiful love can be,and I can sense Annie grief moments. too sad and yet beautiful. well done on ur story!
doraviolet1 chapter 33 . 2/24
OMG!this chapter is so beautiful and so sad. I cannot hold my tears while reading it. I sometimes wish that Annie will selfish enough to hold still with chapter
doraviolet1 chapter 34 . 2/23
wow! absolutely a fantastic story! good job! i just reading ur story and it just stuck in my head. I love the love story between Annie and finnick, but if I could rewrite the ending, I will hoping that Finnick still stay alive.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 34 . 12/23/2014
OMG you had me tearing up so much :’) I loved it! Adding to favourites right now :)
S chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Awesome story! :)
guestie chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
I didn't read chapter 33. I just couldn't bring myself to relive his death :'( but its such a well written story!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
I loved that fanfic
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
BRING ON THE QUELL WOOHOO
Btw this fanfic is epic i ️ It
So thanks for writing YAY FOR ANNICK
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
This is amazing just amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
For me the more words the better your work is brilliant you took a prompt from from Susan Collins and brought the characters to life uncovering the mysteries of their lives it's just amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
It works for us all right!
AWESOME FANFIC
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
I am actually weeping... Beautiful story, beautiful ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
Oh my Goodness! I have never been into fanfictions, but I have been staying up all hours in the night reading this one! This is not only amazingly written, but the story is so perfect and completely makes sense! I feel like I know Annie and Finnick better now, and it feel so right... Like, it didn't seem detached from the orginal hunger games book at all! I loved what you added, and it didn't feel like it was just some fan trying to tell the story exactlly how she wants to, but someone who really understands the story in general and peices together what really might have been. I also loved the explination of the little things that were never explained in the other books.

Anyway! Well written, beautifully done! :D I am completely amazed! Uh, there is so much more I want to say but can't put into words.. SO I will just leave it at this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh My gosh! I'm in love! I love how you added little details that (I know I) wondered about! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
RiderArya103 chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to say that this chapter is absolutely wonderful! I really like the descriptions of their relationship. It's much more realistic than some other stories I've read.
And I'm glad that this story is complete, so that I won't have to wait for another chapter ...
Bye