Reviews for Against The Tides
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 34 . 12/23/2014
OMG you had me tearing up so much :’) I loved it! Adding to favourites right now :)
S chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Awesome story! :)
guestie chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
I didn't read chapter 33. I just couldn't bring myself to relive his death :'( but its such a well written story!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
I loved that fanfic
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
BRING ON THE QUELL WOOHOO
Btw this fanfic is epic i ️ It
So thanks for writing YAY FOR ANNICK
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
This is amazing just amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
For me the more words the better your work is brilliant you took a prompt from from Susan Collins and brought the characters to life uncovering the mysteries of their lives it's just amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
It works for us all right!
AWESOME FANFIC
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
I am actually weeping... Beautiful story, beautiful ending. Thank you.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
Oh my Goodness! I have never been into fanfictions, but I have been staying up all hours in the night reading this one! This is not only amazingly written, but the story is so perfect and completely makes sense! I feel like I know Annie and Finnick better now, and it feel so right... Like, it didn't seem detached from the orginal hunger games book at all! I loved what you added, and it didn't feel like it was just some fan trying to tell the story exactlly how she wants to, but someone who really understands the story in general and peices together what really might have been. I also loved the explination of the little things that were never explained in the other books.

Anyway! Well written, beautifully done! :D I am completely amazed! Uh, there is so much more I want to say but can't put into words.. SO I will just leave it at this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh My gosh! I'm in love! I love how you added little details that (I know I) wondered about! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
RiderArya103 chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to say that this chapter is absolutely wonderful! I really like the descriptions of their relationship. It's much more realistic than some other stories I've read.
And I'm glad that this story is complete, so that I won't have to wait for another chapter ...
Bye
Mikadocon chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
This story was so beautiful and moving. At times I couldn't stop crying, especially while reading the epilogue. So sad and wonderful at the same time.
You did a marvelous job and I can honestly say that this is the best Hunger Games fanfiction I've ever read. If I could I would favorite it more than just once.
twinkie062197 chapter 34 . 12/10/2012
This story was amazing. I have been following it for months and smile, cry, and laugh after every chapter. You are an amazing writer, I personally think you are better that Mrs. Collins herself! Congratulations on a great story! Thank you so much for giving something to look forward to!
From one of your biggest fans,
Twinkie062197
Jerry Side chapter 34 . 12/10/2012
I've got to say, I really enjoyed the epilogue. I found the plot very well done and it wrapped up great. The only thing that through me off was that the tense you write the story is strange for me. I think it's the way it's in the present. Anyway, it's alright because I got through it.

Thanks for a good story!