Reviews for Familial relations or HCYBCPSACDT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Are you going to do a second part to this?
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I REALLY like this. Except for mike being violent, I love this. Continue this please! :D
Nonny chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Is there a sequel to this because there should be. This is amazing.
Anyonomous chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is awesome! How come you never finished this?
Alex Tigerclaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is an excellent story and I hope you continue it soon.
nintendosegasonyguy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
If HSYBCSAATTL stands for "How calling your brother can potentially start a completely different timeline", shouldn't it be HCYBCPSACDT? :P

This is friggin' legendary...I loved it. :D

Let's talk about some things, though.

Lucy calling Sam to come pick her up...I like that plot-line. I wish she had actually done that in the main comic. Her just walking home seemed a little odd to me, considering how broken she was. Given the fact that apparently none of her family has found out anything so far (that we know of)...So right off the bat, you start off with a huge plus for story-telling.

So what was Mike doing downstairs that was apparently bothering Haley? You didn't expand upon that. In the comic, his mother just manages to tell him the good news while Lucy is vomiting. Here though, does he just stay downstairs? Why? To do what?

Where does Lucy drop the phone, or is she still holding onto it? It'd have been more realistic if she dropped it, or maybe accidently pushed 'speaker' on it before doing so. Just having her hold onto it continuously makes NO sense, considering the fact that she hears his voice buzz in her ear after hugging Sam later on. How long did she have the phone in her hand and why would she hold on to it? Remember! Details, details, DETAILS! They are VERY important, here! No plot-holes should occur, either!

Where did Haley come from? If you had said something about her going up the stairs to check on the two of them and hearing Mike abuse Lucy, that would've made more sense. Also, how does Mike initially react to Haley catching him in the act? Shouldn't he say some form of denial? Sam also arrived at their house VERY quickly...reckless driving, or they live very close to each other's house? I'll go with the former. But he had enough time to tell Mike's mother about it? Really? Did he call their house phone? If so, then how did he call them without taking Mike's cellphone off the line?

At least Lucy tells Lily...That bugs me in the actual comics, how Lucy never confides in Lily anymore, despite her intelligence and understanding...

If everyone else knows about Mike beating the shit out of Lucy, then why doesn't Daisy let Tess know? How does she not know and all the others know to begin with? Also, where the hell is Mike during lunch? I think it would've helped if there was more interaction between the other characters and Mike. If there's one thing I would want to see in a story like this, it's THAT.

Sandy hoped she didn't sit on the cat's deaf side? Does she know she's sitting next to Lucy right now? Well then, if she knows that, then why does she introduce herself as though they are meeting for the first time?

The main problem with the story is details. I could totally see you writing about ten thousand words for just this chapter to get up to Sandy meeting with Lucy alone. But nonetheless, just the idea made the story shine through. I'm absolutely hooked and want to see what happens next (provided you hopefully correct a lot of the problems with details and plot-developments). Looking forward to more. :)

9/10
teeroy766 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh please continue! This is really good!
kassad1234 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good Job.

Continue on i want to see how this plays out