Reviews for The Will of Light
midgetlady chapter 2 . 1/13
please update soon! its really good!
KawaiiDaikeru chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Best story ever :D
Namika-i chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Just a question, you're not going to only update it once a year right? Haha, love this story and I hope you'll continue it ASAP
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Holy moley! I can't believe that they're leaving their friends out of this. I hope they don't get too in over their heads. I mean, it happens. Please update soon! I'm glad that they're closer together, they're going to need this connection between them. Hopefully it won't be used against them, but then again, bad guys do love doing that. Man, this is going to be an epic battle! I can't wait! Wow, I don't know how to feel about being able to relive your memories/experiences. It's kind of frightening when you look at it. Haha, TK and his hats. I love the kid for them! Forget the goggles, hats are all in.
Gamermon chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Update soon!
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
More Please!
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I'm glad to see a sequel to one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing and I hope you keep it up :)
LILFOC chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Great start to the story! Hope you can update soon!
It would be really interesting to see how the two can use their wepons and the new ways they utalize their light... would TK have any special abilities with it like Kari with her healing?
Will there be some Takari in it? I hope so... you portrayed their budding chemistry really well in the last story
Hope to read more of this!
Gatalicious chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
SO happy to see this updated, I had almost given up hope. Enjoying the buildup and where they've reached with all their training. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
the alpha phoenix chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Vriza chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Nice intro :D

maybe next (or the next after or the next after the next or so on) chapter, you could describe their changing appearance compared to your first story, like maybe how tall Tk now or maybe how much kari's hair grew, :)

you know, i like how you made Tk equiped with katar(a), showed that he prefer speed and agility over slashing power, not to mention his yellow core light which i think would raise his destructive power when unleashed. :). and yaaaay, seraphimon at last. i've read in digimon wikia, seraphimon still has magnangemon's excalibur. since seraphimon's move consists lots of long range attack (not to mention his hallowed ascencion) and lacks of short range /melee moves (exclude his punch or kicks ,etc), i think adding excalibur in his skill would be nice, don't you think? :) well i myself find exchanging energy projectiles in long-range fighting (especially one-on-one mid-air fighting, or maybe two-on-one) would be a boring scene.

i'm wondering since the first story, why would kari uses whip. i think there are more suitable weapons for her, like rapier, or something else. plus, i wonder why you chose 'magnadramon' as gatomon's mega level on top of her alternative mega, in this case 'ophanimon', which i think hers more suitable to be with seraphimon. well, both of them have shining golden wings, armors, both of them were the members of the three great arcangels, why not paired them? :)

well, that's all i think after read those 2 chapter of yours, and sorry for blabbering to much, :p. i assume you have already made your whole concept for this story. So, keep up the good works, i don't mind waiting to read next chapter.

good luck :)
KHLostEmpress chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter!
Mgjsf chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Woooooooow thank you! I was hoping this would someday be uploaded, i really loved the survival of hope. You're awesome.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Wow, after all this time, I thought this was a one-shot... good thing it's not! I literally cried when Survival of Hope ended! It's sooo great that you're still writing! *grins stupidly* keep updating!
00Sakura00 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm a HUGE fan of Survival of Hope, and I'm REALLY looking forward to Will of Light. I understand if it takes a while, but just letting you know there are people like me anxiously awaiting you!

Between the amazing battle scenes I've read from you (the war in Survival of Hope was beyond epic), the characterization (you get them all spot-on), and the plot in general (seriously, you're taking digimon in a direction I absolutely wish was done in the actual series), I'm shaking with excitement for what you have in store for us. This story is amazing and keep it up! You deserve every praise you get.

00Sakura00