Reviews for The Will of Light
Qana Luella chapter 2 . 5/12
Though four years have passed I do hope you intend to one day to finish this story, because I really like it, and I do not think that there are that many well written and exiting digimon stories with T.K. (my favorite), Kari and Matt and their respective relationships - love brothers relationship, but also how Tai and Matt play surrogate brothers for each others siblings - and the show of their worry.
Keep up the good work!
Mugipyon chapter 2 . 4/30
Are you still continuing this? :"3
anounymous chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
i've read the survival of hope and i now reading the sequel of it and it was the best story i've ever read .i really want to continue reading and HOPEfully u can update the next chapter .
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
It's been years since you last updated! What happened?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
ITS BEEN TWO YEARS BUT IM TAKING TKS ADVICE AND NOT GIVING UP HOPE Please update :(
Chise Sakamoto chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Perfection!
midgetlady chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
please update soon! its really good!
KawaiiDaikeru chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Best story ever :D
Namika-i chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Just a question, you're not going to only update it once a year right? Haha, love this story and I hope you'll continue it ASAP
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Holy moley! I can't believe that they're leaving their friends out of this. I hope they don't get too in over their heads. I mean, it happens. Please update soon! I'm glad that they're closer together, they're going to need this connection between them. Hopefully it won't be used against them, but then again, bad guys do love doing that. Man, this is going to be an epic battle! I can't wait! Wow, I don't know how to feel about being able to relive your memories/experiences. It's kind of frightening when you look at it. Haha, TK and his hats. I love the kid for them! Forget the goggles, hats are all in.
Gamermon chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Update soon!
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
More Please!
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I'm glad to see a sequel to one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing and I hope you keep it up :)
LILFOC chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Great start to the story! Hope you can update soon!
It would be really interesting to see how the two can use their wepons and the new ways they utalize their light... would TK have any special abilities with it like Kari with her healing?
Will there be some Takari in it? I hope so... you portrayed their budding chemistry really well in the last story
Hope to read more of this!
Gatalicious chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
SO happy to see this updated, I had almost given up hope. Enjoying the buildup and where they've reached with all their training. Eagerly awaiting the next update.