Reviews for On The Corner Of First And Amistad
MissKate60 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Beautiful and touching,
phoenixdreams201 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautiful, exquisite and so very very sad. I really can't say much more. Your writing is amazing and the way you've captured the emotions and the individual grief in every single character makes it all the more heart wrenching. I must have choked out a sob when I came to the end with Taylor's part - with so very few words you've managed to bring together so much emotion and clearly a much deeper sorrow.

But I have to say it again - simply, beautiful.
HeartoftheNighte chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, Another amazing story. I have to say, Wash wasn't a big character for me, but in this, you made me see her in a new light. I love the way you transferred from one point of view to another and how each was utterly unique. And kudos for using characters that aren't necessarily thought of in relation to Wash. Hope you keep writing in the Terra Nova world. You do great work.
ebi pers chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was so remarkably beautiful-read like a poem. I had entertained the idea of writing a story like this but now I see I don't need to. In truth, yours is much better than mine could have been. You captured the melancholy tone and the way you brought each character in was very creative. The transition was smooth and everything was so perfectly in character. A very fitting tribute to this character. Your writing was superb.
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
this is really good. i love how you connected all of the characters together and showed their reactions. it felt very real for each of them. keep up the great work!
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful. I particularly enjoyed Boylan's ("To a hell of a woman." indeed), Mark's, and Zoe's. Definitely a fic to come back to again.
gf7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Absolutely lovely. Very sad and poignant and heartbreaking and yet poetic. Great stuff.
Morganel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
These were very touching, and I could tell you were talking about Alicia throughout the entire story, so no worries. :) Lovely writing.
makesometime chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Just beautiful, I love how you structured this. Thanks for sharing!
SkyKissed chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is just...absolutely gorgeous. I really truly choked up reading it. Your language is just flowering and lyrical and beautiful. Boylan's sections, Jim's, all of them so miserably sad.

And Taylors. So few words and it just rips your heart out. Amazing.
euphoricsymphonies chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful.
Shen-Myin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I cried after the first story. and then i didn't stop until the end. u are a beautiful writer and this is probably the most poignant and true account that i think could ever be told from all nine points of views. well done! looking forward to more from u )