Reviews for Action's Girl
I know that it has been a long time but please update the story is so good and I want more !
Thank you so much for this amazing fantasy! I love it so much and I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for you to continue it. West Side Story is my favorite musical and one of my favorite movies ever. I read everything you wrote for about 3 hours whilst listening to songs like "Maria" and "Gee, Officer Krupke" to get me in the mood, and I can't wait to see how your story finishes! Although I love the Anna/Action love story, a part of me really wants to see more of Tony. But I like how subtle everything is; nothing is too heavy-handed. This just makes me want to watch WSS all over again!
Smurficorn chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
This is really amazing, I know it's been 2 years but please update!
Cami-2017 chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Oh my gosh please update! I love this story so much and it's one of the only Action one's I can find. Everywhere I look, nobody has West Side Story fanfics, and I really love your story please update soon.
Miss Mello chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
My first review was in August 2012, can you believe it? And I'm STILL hoping for an update!
neolifus chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
This book makes me SO happy (which not a lot of things do). I read it all in one sitting xD
Hopefully, you come back and write more 3
Miss Mello chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh gooooood! Look at how long ago my last review was? Even after all this time I come back to check if you didn't upload a new chapter without me noticing. But you didn't. I haven't given up hope though and will continue stalking this story, simply because I love it. Please write some more.
Love,
Miss Mello
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Okay so I'm a huge HUGE fan of your work and this story so I came back to the story just to see if you had updated it at all and it has almost been a whole year since you last updated so please please please please update I love this story so much luv ya

Miss Mello chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
PLEASE I've been living in suspense for months already!
Miss Mello chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
I've been waiting for ages for the new chapter! I'm loving it!
Teleryn chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
This is a very sustained story, and you never let it be uninteresting, which is really hard to do. I like how complex you've made the characters, because it makes such a difference to the quality of the fanfic. Can't wait to see where you take this next - well done!

Teleryn
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
PLease update! LOVE IT!
Miss Mello chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR E! (:
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Sorry I meant love not live luv ya

Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Aww...I really like no live it well anyway update update update...when you can luv ya

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »