Reviews for Action's Girl
Smurficorn chapter 20 . 8/26
This is really amazing, I know it's been 2 years but please update!
Ember1899 chapter 20 . 8/18
Oh my gosh please update! I love this story so much and it's one of the only Action one's I can find. Everywhere I look, nobody has West Side Story fanfics, and I really love your story please update soon.
Miss Mello chapter 15 . 6/13
My first review was in August 2012, can you believe it? And I'm STILL hoping for an update!
neolifus chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
This book makes me SO happy (which not a lot of things do). I read it all in one sitting xD
Hopefully, you come back and write more 3
Miss Mello chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh gooooood! Look at how long ago my last review was? Even after all this time I come back to check if you didn't upload a new chapter without me noticing. But you didn't. I haven't given up hope though and will continue stalking this story, simply because I love it. Please write some more.
Miss Mello
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Okay so I'm a huge HUGE fan of your work and this story so I came back to the story just to see if you had updated it at all and it has almost been a whole year since you last updated so please please please please update I love this story so much luv ya

Miss Mello chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
PLEASE I've been living in suspense for months already!
Miss Mello chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
I've been waiting for ages for the new chapter! I'm loving it!
Teleryn chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
This is a very sustained story, and you never let it be uninteresting, which is really hard to do. I like how complex you've made the characters, because it makes such a difference to the quality of the fanfic. Can't wait to see where you take this next - well done!

The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
PLease update! LOVE IT!
Miss Mello chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Sorry I meant love not live luv ya

Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Aww...I really like no live it well anyway update update update...when you can luv ya

Miss Mello chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
Seriously, I'm checking everyday if you maybe posted another chapter, but I keep leaving disappointed! HURRY IT UP! PLEEAAAAAAAAAAASE!

(can you tell I'm feeling desperate about it? XD)
Miss Mello chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
I NEEEEEED another update! I love this senseless. I yesterday watched The West Side Story again for the first time since I was in like fourth grade and I now have a humiliating crush on Action XD
Veeery nice story and I hope you'll continue it
xx Miss Mello