Reviews for Strength
Lilabean443 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
NOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL OFF TINTIN! HE'S TOO HOT! Ahem... I mean
TOO AWESOME!
LadyE61 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I was hoping it was an update, but it's ok...I can relate all too well to the personal issues, etc., sitiuation and how it affects one's fanfiction (or any kind of writing, for that matter). That's not a bad idea, in fact, inserting an apology note like that; I've a good mind to do that myself. Anyhoo, thank you for keeping us posted and hope things are resolved in your life.
Ginger-Jay Pear chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Continue the story! How did Tintin come to be murdered? Who did it and why? And what is Captain Haddock going to do about it? Lots of questions left unanswered. I think you've got a really good plotline here. :) please do continue.

GingerJerkyPear.
Shiazen chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Well you see... I LOVE YOU TO KILL TINTIN! NOT BECAUSE I HATE HIM BUT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!

okay, enough with the nonsense. I just love this and hoping that you will continue it and maybe show the exact murderer. Aw~ It's so cute to see titin tortured w Love love~

until the end of this feedback I still want you to continue this fic!
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Go on! We're dying here!
EmperialGem21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
D: this is so sad, absolutely continue it.I don't want Tintin to die -sniffs- and where the hell is Snowy o.O.
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh please, PLEASE continue this story! I've got to find out who killed my poor Tintin...and I hope somebody nails the scumbag!
flyingbird27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was so sad! You HAVE to continue it!
los.kav chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
If you're not writing in your own language, you should consider getting a beta-reader. There's a lot of grammatical errors. If English is your first language, then a handy trick is to put the story in to MS Word first and use the F7 function to go through the text and correct the grammatical errors. Hope this is helpful!
Wildgodess451 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Continue the STORY PLEAZ!
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I did like this story, there isn't enough angst in this fandom :)

However, I also just have a few things that you could fix up to make this more readable. First off, you haven't used paragraphs so it's very difficult to read the story. Paragraphs can create atmosphere and pause in a story that can be vital to the way the story progresses or what you want to emphasise. It is also really intimidating to read something without paragraphs, I'm not sure why with that one but it is something that sets a lot of people on edge.

The second pointer is to put more descriptive language into the story. You initially explain the context and what Tintin looks but you offer no continuation of that. Is tintin getting worse, is their blood surrounding him, is he finding it hard to focus his eyes? It's only little additions but it helps to create flow to the story and really bring alive what is happening.

Thirdly, you need to introduce the story. Have a section at the top that has the summary again, any themes in it and also an author's note. The reason this is sometimes important is that you've placed the characters in an unfamiliar setting with not a lot of description for why they are there or what that place is. It once again helps to set the mood.

I hope I haven't sounded patronising and I only write this because I can definitely see the potential for a really great story. You have the characters voices down pat so you obviously have some real skill with that. Happy writings and I hope to see more of this fic!