Reviews for Tale As Old As Time
thefierydeath chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
MEANIE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
More! And you are soooo lucky you get to see Phantom in real life! I would kill to see that!
stained-glass-shadow chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
... Well I was quite excited about this... BUT IT WAS GOING SO WELL! I LOVED IT! But nothing can cure chronic writer's block, so I can't really hold you accountable! I can only say that it has been a very good story and I can only hope that chronic writer's block gets bored of blocking one story too long! :)

Your Faithful Reader,

Julietta Rose
13sapphire13 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
ok, thank you for telling us
NothingMadeMeHappen chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
you should continue this story its pretty good!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Loving it so far, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please?
Infinite Legend chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hey dear, excellent story. Update?
Call it Maglc chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Yes, this chapter DID seem a bit short, but I'll forgive you for your short chapter onnly if you forgive my short review. I'm on my iPod and typing's a bit of a hassle. :P Anyways, I DID feel as though the plot could be slightly more developed for this chapter only, but I can see that the big picture is growing. :) Sorry again about hte review, but hope to talk again soon, and can't wait for the next update!

Best Wishes,

Aktress.
RedDeathLvr chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Whew! That was a close call. Very good chapter! More plz!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
More Erik/Meg love! It's true, it IS meant to be. If I may make some suggestions if you'd care to delve more into the rarely-supported but much-beloved E/M ship... I shamelessly recommend my own fic Angel of Something Else Entirely, and also suscintilla's The Owl and the Pussycat. It hasn't yet been finished, because suscintilla has had some major upheaval in her life this past few months, but it's spectacular.

Now that that's been said, I LOVE this. I mean, it's generally the standard scenario for the start of an E/M post-show fic, but it's quite well-written and I love how you write Meg. I'm eager for more from you because it's excellent.
kat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
wow I love this so far! I like it because it's realistic, I could see this actually happening after the end of the play. good job and update soon!
Splendors Of A Landslide chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
YOU HAVE TICKETS TO PHANTOM IN LONDON? Sorry, I had to start it off with that, lol. I've always wanted to see the show in London :).

Anyway, I love this so far, so please update soon. :)
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*Faints, then gets back up again* AH! :D Okay: So where to begin...? I think I'll start off what I know will be a ridiculously long review by saying welcome! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful world of Erik/Meg! It's so nice to see a fresh new face around here writing such wonderful stories! :D

Next up: The story! This first chapter is one inch away from being mind-blowingly amazing. I have no clue where the story's going, so it might not be my place to say it seems a teensy-weensy bit rushed. It's just a little funny to me that it's chapter one, and they're already on first-name terms. *Shrugs* That's only my opinion. Other than just a few grammatical errors, I was completely in love with this chapter! They were written in character, the setting was described well, and their interactions were as realistic as they could be! 3

As you can tell, I'm a bit of a fanatic for Erik/Meg, but what can I say? :) So once again, brilliant chapter, and I can tell we're going to get along already! Can't wait for an update!

Best Wishes,

Aktress.
xJillPhantom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved the way it was written. The way you described everything and not made it boring to read.

Can't wait to read more of this story soon!
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this so far. I didn't see anything shoddy iƱ this fic at all. It was well-written as a matter of fact. Good start and I hope to see more soon.