Reviews for Heart Shaped Bruises
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was absolutely amazing. Truly beautiful. I think you really pin-pointed Kurt and Blaine's relationship. Oh my God, they're so perfect. The ending really got me. I understand exactly how Kurt feels. I've made so many new, wonderful friends in the years since my mother's died and I wish so badly that they could have met her. And it's true, I talk to my mom more when things are bad than when things are good. Hopefully, soon I'll be able to talk to her about things that are good. Blaine was amazing in the ending. The perfect boyfriend. That's honestly exactly how I want any potential boyfriend to be for me.
SweetestDisarray chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Like all your stories, this was absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you're able to write all these snapshots into Kurt and Blaine's life, giving what seems like only a glance but really tells us so much about them, provides a whole world of story. Every moment is carefully chosen and written to provide insight to so much of their relationship, it seems. The depth and poignancy is amazing. I also love your descriptive writing - the description of the trees here was particularly great.

I've been reccing your oneshots to all my Klaine-minded friends and will keep doing so, because I love the stories. Thanks for sharing!