Reviews for From the Other Side of the Tracks
Later. Deborah: " GASP! Belle! Oh my baby!" Jim:(picks up his daughter and hands her to his wife) Jim: (to Max) "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!" Max: "Nothing, Sir! I swear!" Jim: "LIAR!" (To Deborah who's cradling Belle in her arms) "Deborah, take Belle to her room. I'll deal with this one!"
JBailey chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
I love Peter Pan! Great story, I really enjoyed it. Lady and the Tramp is one of my favourite Disney films and you did it really well. Thank you :D
JBailey chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Please do another chapter!
samantha chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
ahhh i love this story! a million times yes to the scamp chapter :-) the more the merrier
SideshowJazz1 chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
So he's the one that got hurt instead of Trusty? Poor guy. Update soon!
Dev-Dev-251 chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
ahhhhhhh cliff hanger where's the tramp when you need him and what a twist to the story...i like it
update soon xx
Dev-Dev-251 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
please update soon i'd like to see what happens
dark vampire hanyou girl chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I love it! Please continue,
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
This is an amazing chapter. And although it took aong time I (and hopefully others) totally understand why.
Keep writing please, I really love your work
BeckstarSuperstar chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I like this, Belle's exactly as she should be, not too bratty but still quite proper, Max is cocky and sort-of sweet all at once, which is gorgeous. Which reminds me, the little bit about the "fine clothing" at the bottom of Max's pile of clothes, that's interesting. I'd love to know why he's got "fine clothing", and more about him actually. (Obviously, if you, as the author, have left this story, I can't do much about that, but if you haven't, and when you have the time, because I don't want to be one of those pushy reviewers who just tell you they want more without offering other comments, I, and probably all your other readers, would love some more of this story whenever it happens to be convenient or whatever.) Basically, awesome story.
DisneyPixarGal chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
More please. Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Could you adjust this chapter and have Belle feel the baby kick?
Lady Krystalyn chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Yay! You updated! Cute chapter, looking forward to Dinner at Tony's Part 2!
x0xalexis8 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
You updated! its been so longgggg! but it was great as always!
Bying chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Hi! just wanted to say that I really love your storyline! :) I started it a long time ago and waited to see if new chapters were up and was glad when there were! I know you most likely have a lot of things on your plate but when you can, update a chapter! :D even if it's small! You're a really good writer! Good luck!