Reviews for The Lake
krito1389 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Why?! Hey this is an amazing story are you going to update it anytime soon ?
X.summergrey.X chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
its a shame this is stopped for now because i thought it was really good. it was just what i was looking for to read with sanji being a girl and zoro liking her.
Damagegoods chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I will be waiting!
Rednorth chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Just so you know I'll be waiting on that train too. Just love this story, please repair it whitout delay.
Prissycatice chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
why you stop?
Oh I love this story!
I really really love it...
please continued this, I'll wait
please
Dualsky chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
boo
Njordy chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
like it so far hope you find your way to continue this gona put this on follow for sure:)
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
*whistle* Things are getting heated up between zoro and sanji. I hope they kiss... and other things. *nosebleed* Anyway please update the next chapter soon! I can't wait for the fluff too! _!
asukann chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I love your story! It's an interesting way of having the characters gender-swap with a valid reason. Looking forward to an update! Though-

I actually find Sanji in the light make-up and blushing rather pretty. If he had shaved, kept to the light make-up, and worn a better dress I feel he will look quite stunning. After all, isn't he growing out his facial hair only because if he doesn't, he'll look too 'pretty'...?

Kekeke.

Ganbatte! Jia you! Kamu boleh!

- asukann XD
Love Cook Sanji chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I just squealed at the ending to this. Please update a bagillion chapters like...NOW! xD 333333
HappyMe-O chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Next Chapter Next Chapter! go go now now! This was soo cute!
Yuthero chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Totally Beautiful... I love it.. Update soon.. xD
Crazy4Reading chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I love your story so far! update soon!
Harco8059 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
So Cute... So Cute.. Want more.. Want more... xD
HappyMe-O chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
huh poor Sanji I hope everything turns out okay. I really do.

Looking forward to the next chapter.