Reviews for The Night Will Go As Follows
J chapter 8 . 3/2
How could you stop the fic before Edward finds out?!
BridieM chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Exciting. Well I'm going to imagine that she gets to Eddie in time, they don't get to go before the Volturi (best case scenario) and that they make it back to the sates and all live HEA. Thanks for the ride. It was great while it lasted.

In the meantime, enjoy your Thanksgiving and Xmas hols. I hope your study and career are going to plan. Best wishes. Bridie.
BridieM chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Oh no. One to go!
BridieM chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
An excellent chapter. More grammatical erros are creeping in. Pot meet kettle. But I think it just shows the pressure RL is putting you under. This story is really just about to take off and I only have 2 chapters to go! Can't complain as I knew this would happen. :)
BridieM chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Edward's POV was heartbreaking to read. Simply enjoying your story. :)
BridieM chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
As much as he makes me want to kick a man in a wheelchair (yeah I know violent lanuage and so not PC), Billy's character and voice came across strong and clear. Excellent work. :)

Poor Charlie and Bella are walking a tightrope. A very moving chapter. :)
BridieM chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
At the beginning of the chapter I thought Alice's character voice started off a bit weak. But she soon found her mojo (?) and she was off and running, so to speak. It is always refreshing to have characters have a different voice for a reader. It doesn't happen as often as it should. Your narrative is still as strong as ever. :)

Still not team jerkob. But still loved this chapter. :)
BridieM chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Yes again i liked this chapter very much. I confess to not being a team jerkob fan. One of my many faults. :) But your version seems tolerable. Your Bella is striking me as one smart cookie. Strong too. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hi i know it has been some time since you updated this story so I'm guessing you have abandon it. But i am a sucker for these type of angst filled AU plot lines. Pathetic I know. Always hoping there are enough chapters to, at least, hint at a HEA. A sucker for those too. :]

Anyhow, I don't know if you are interested, but I felt I just had to tell you this first chapter is excellent. You really hooked me from the first sentence. Your narrative flowed smoothly and logically from one thought sequence to the next. Just the right amount of emotion and self-doubt without it becoming maudlin. This opening is one of the best I ever read. Thank you for leaving it up.

I am of two minds as to whether or not to review for you. I hope you won't mind if I do. If you don't want the interruption please let me know. :)
babesbraves chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Please please finish this fantastic book! It twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat! Please update soon!
city bookworm chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
To bad that there isn't more you were just getting to the good parts.
jbrjaw27 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
You left us hanging... sniff sniff. Love this story! Please finish it!
India chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
babesbraves chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Fantastic so far please update soon!
csp4 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
"It was probably two hundred yards away from us" "You have 23 minutes. Go!" lol lol I'm not sure Bella could go 200 yards in 23 minutes::)) Knowing her she'll fall, get a concussion & never make it to the clock tower! Good thing the baby's half vamp:)