Reviews for Impure, Unsimple, Truth
Reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh wow. That's probably better insight in his attitude towards her than many pieces offer over many chapters. It's human, it's Jane, it... just works. I loved this, in its bitter sweetness. Thank you so much for sharing. This really deserves more reviews.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. Wow. :)
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing. Wanted to read more of your stuff.
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That sounds just like the show... so sad...

I love the fact that Jane prefers making Lisbon smile. It's a pity that he cannot give up the things that hurt her...
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
"Why?"

"Because it's better to be happy than sad."

I think that sums up the whole fic, and what's even better is that I didn't even have to engage my brain to think of that quote.
Dylissia Jane chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ah - The fine line between love & hate i hope you cont :-)

You've got a lovely style - Questions are open ended - Your off to a good start - Job well done mate.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Well, I spammed your inbox first, so it's only fair. I was very behind on my reviews. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. And I don't know where you are in Canada, but if you're in the GTA then I hope you're enjoying all the snow we finally got.

This was excellent, and I love Oscar Wilde. That quote did make me think of Jane the first time I read it and I think you did a great job turning it into a story.

Amazing job:)

Leah
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Your stories are just getting better and better,I love reading your work, you have talent and seemingly endless inspiration.

I await your next story with anticipation.

-TheButterflyCurse996
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This line made me laugh out loud:

"Ribsy's new haircut looks like he walked into a barber and asked for the Mad Men special."

Very true, lol.

This whole thing was ingenious. Very well put together, one-liners and all. Yes, I'll miss these little fics. You took a challenge and more than met it! Good for you; great for us readers!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 12/29/2011