Reviews for Mistletoe
anyonomous chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This here is absolutely beautiful, I am still crying! I would like to see a squeal or possibly a continuation of this. This is a good start, I know you put "compete" but don't abandon this beautiful start to a great fanfic!
nintendosegasonyguy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I like the idea a lot, but the execution is a little wonky. Not only are there a few grammatical errors (like at the end, when "Sandy", not Lucy, reads the paper that "Sandy" wrote for her), but it all goes by extremely quickly, without much description or anything. I guess that's the point, since this is a quick one-shot that you wrote for someone for Christmas, but the concept is actually so good that it makes the audience feel like there should be more. Like each main scene (from Sandy's arrival to the mall to the Christmas Party and everything) could've been separated each as one chapter and each made longer, if this weren't a one-shot. The time could also be spread out more and further compounded by Sandy visiting Roseville High and meeting everyone new and catching up with everyone she knew back when she lived in Roseville.

I really think you should consider expanding this idea into one big story, somehow, sometime. It really could be something huge and great. As it stands, it gets an 8/10 from me, mostly for the amazing concept. :)
GaryD12 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is a very good fanfic (and thanks again) I only see on mistake. I can see another part later on but that just me XD