Reviews for Wedding Bells and Little Feet
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
so cle okay bye
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
cOOL THE TWINS ARE here but how do they hae full heads of hair...never mind it is toon logic. Okay bye
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Wow the doctor has the same name as my name. That is kind of cool in my opnion and please write chapter 14.
WG chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Aw, how sweet - Great job once again!
Wherever Girl chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Such a cute chapter! I, too, love the feel of baby-kicks in a mother's tummy -

Can't wait for the big day! ...er, I mean the SECOND big day!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
greta recpetion and can't wait for more chapters
Wherever Girl chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Puggsy's remark made me laugh XD

Great chapter as always, and glad to see everyone was so acceptive (and thank you for keeping me in-character, and I didn't gag this time! :D

Can't wait for the twins' arrival!
Wherever Girl chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Good chapter, though that last part kind of made me queasy... :P (what can I say? I can only handle so much romance)

Brielle: Thank God you didn't faint this time. And, oh great, Sam and Martin are going to hit it off. How much romance is going to be in this story?

Me: Well, it IS under 'Romance', Brie. *chuckles*

Brielle: True... so I guess it would make sense if she threw in a scene for me and Pugs, right? *mischievious smile*

Me: *hurk* ...Tracker, don't listen to her. Please update soon!

Brielle: Can't wait for the wedding!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Ahh the mroning sickness yptom, it funny when a guy knows these thing but great chapters
Wherever Girl chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
*faints*

Brielle: Oh, like you weren't expecting it! (ahem) Pardon WG, Tracker, she tends to overreact.

Me: (wakes up) I do not! (goes back into a faint)

Brielle: *sigh* Anyway, great chapter, and it's great that Kim's going to be a great help to Kassy, too. Can't wait to see what happens next! *drags WG out of the room* (sheesh, and you thought Fangs was shocked...)
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Awww thhis chapter was so romantic. I love a good touch of romance but not too much. Wow what a way to go for marlow with being slammed in the face(Oww but still haaa), And thrown in dirty diapers and hit by a abseball bat. yep I love this story. Hope you have fun writing it as i had reading it.
Wherever Girl chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
(sorry, too lazy to log in :P)

I busted a gut on what happened to Marlow XD I loved how you included a hobo, too. ...Don't ask why, but I'm easily interested in hobos.

ANYWAY, so Kassy's getting a bridal shower. Nice. ...I just hope Fangs didn't get her Twilight- unless she's into those books, then it would be fine. (lol sorry not a fan of those books)

Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Wherever Girl chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
"My back and my pride hurts." Rofl! Best line up to Marlow being under a tree branch XD

I didn't expect that from Vincent! You really caught me by surprise there.

Still loving this story! Update soon please!
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Lol, you got Fangs' emotions down-pat XD

Yeah... why villains have to laugh so maniacally, we may never know.

The Pastor is in it with Vincent? ...Isn't that against their code or something to assist with a murder?

Yay, Kitefang! D

Also, for some songs for the reception, you're a pretty big Lady Antebellum fan, so how about one of their songs?
Wherever Girl chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Hal and Sue are my favorite characters! And yay, you're including Tiger! :D

Carribeans, BEST honeymoon spot EVER... wish I could go, rofl jk jk

Wow, Fangface probably heard food words but didn't want to eat Puggsy! ...Eh, guess he can control himself around Kass better. *shrug*

Great chapter, as always, and I await the next one!