Reviews for Darkmist's Destiny
Love it
TbKitty00 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Its sad but i love it
Luna chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Plz i really really want more so plz update soon I'm really sure that there are a lot of ppl who want u to continue. And ur story and plot are soo good .
Hi10000000 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but can you try to make Darkpaw less of a Mary-sue?

Other than that, it was great!
Song That Sings Its Own chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Pleeeeeeease continue this! I really, really, like this! I've read it over at least three times. If you don't...

I'll be very sad. ):
Swiftshimmer chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I don't know if you canceled it or something, but pleeeeeaseee update soon! I wanna see what happens next! .
Stormfeather of IceClan chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Silverfrost of IceClan you are brilliant author! I always wanted Stormflight and Darkpaw to like each other and not sassy Ravenpaw! :P

Keep going strong!
hi10000000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
ohmygosh! i liked your story so much! The fox dung part was funny!
SwiftslashxLeafstorm chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Update! This storeh is EPIC!
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So very sorry to tell you this, but it is against the rules of FFN to have a chapter that is only a list of characters and has no story content. Please remove or add story content. Thank you for your time.

Veni, Spiderstar of LawlClan
ranger Lauren chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I love the book! UPDATE SOON!
R41NBOW-RUMPUS chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Um, so far Darkpaw seems like a bit of a mary-sure to me, because she's already amazing at hunting and fighting with no training at all. She needs to have a few flaws to make her character interesting.

Silver
R41NBOW-RUMPUS chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Poor Darkkit! Did you get this idea from Crookedstar's Promise? It reminds me a lot of it. Update soon!

Silver