Reviews for Goodbye Angel
Sylcretia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY SUPERB! stgaOew56ehydsedfJasashrtsai'jJESRI;rthrtheaa;;asgdstj]adfdfseAIWdETe77vjrtrhsdtjjAL.L!.?

Please do excuse my unintelligible ranting, but...but...HNNNNNG. TAT This is just TOO BEAUTIFUL. I MEAN...FUDGE. This is just too clever of you! I have indeed thought of the possibilities that could occur if Sebastian was instead a divine being instead of a sinful one, but...I really didn't find any way to make it make...well, "sense". BUT. Look at you! YOU MADE SUCH A MASTERPIECE. A MASTERPIECE THAT SIMULTANEOUSLY WARMED AND RIPPED MY HEART. ;w;

Although I would've like it to be longer, I do feel that the ending is fitting for both angel and master.

As an added bonus, the story had smooth enough transitions, and I haven't seen any grammatical errors of any sort (although I could've missed some due to some unexpected liquid swelling in my eyes), and your word choice was brilliant! Not too many "big words", but enough, and your story "fit" into the original storyline of the anime whether you intended it or not!

Well, pardon the incredibly (unneeded) extensive review, and keep it up in your present/future works! X3
promocat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
poor sebastian! thinking he's saving a soul & getting entrapped by the same soul!but ash got what he deserved-he's totally insane!
Littleyugiyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm speechless. This story is a one of a kind gem, really great job!
yues lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's me. Voidxsama. This was really good. I feel really bad for Ciel and sebastian.
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
What a masterpiece! Very beautiful, the ending was perfect, omg, one word to describe the two of them, FLAWLESS!

Geez, I am freaking out here, awesome plot!