Reviews for Goodbye Angel
Sylcretia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY SUPERB! stgaOew56ehydsedfJasashrtsai'jJESRI;rthrtheaa;;asgdstj]adfdfseAIWdETe77vjrtrhsdtjjAL.L~!.?

Please do excuse my unintelligible ranting, but...but...HNNNNNG. TAT This is just TOO BEAUTIFUL. I MEAN...FUDGE. This is just too clever of you! I have indeed thought of the possibilities that could occur if Sebastian was instead a divine being instead of a sinful one, but...I really didn't find any way to make it make...well, "sense". BUT. Look at you! YOU MADE SUCH A MASTERPIECE. A MASTERPIECE THAT SIMULTANEOUSLY WARMED AND RIPPED MY HEART. ;w;

Although I would've like it to be longer, I do feel that the ending is fitting for both angel and master.

As an added bonus, the story had smooth enough transitions, and I haven't seen any grammatical errors of any sort (although I could've missed some due to some unexpected liquid swelling in my eyes), and your word choice was brilliant! Not too many "big words", but enough~, and your story "fit" into the original storyline of the anime whether you intended it or not~!

Well, pardon the incredibly (unneeded) extensive review, and keep it up in your present/future works~! X3
promocat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
poor sebastian! thinking he's saving a soul & getting entrapped by the same soul!but ash got what he deserved-he's totally insane!
Littleyugiyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm speechless. This story is a one of a kind gem, really great job!
yues lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's me. Voidxsama. This was really good. I feel really bad for Ciel and sebastian.
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
What a masterpiece! Very beautiful, the ending was perfect, omg, one word to describe the two of them, FLAWLESS!

Geez, I am freaking out here, awesome plot!