Reviews for Domesticity
Leticia chapter 70 . 4/8/2014
Add more about them with Opie's kids.
Dutch'76 chapter 70 . 1/21/2013
Your Tolkien craze hasn't gone unnoticed ;-) This chapter didn't really come as a surprise. I have to confess that I haven't read the books nor have I seen the films. However how can you not know anything about the story? So I knew just enough to grasp this chapter but what amazes me is that even though I haven't seen the films I still enjoyed this chapter because you brought it into the world that I do understand. The world of Milla and Juice. I agree with you that it isn't a stretch to think of Milla going all geek over it and when you offer us her background as to where her love for LOTR originated and how it melted within her life offering her an escape it all fell into place. I am more a Juice when it comes to the movies, I can't sit and watch for too long, love shoot outs and car chases though I rather have half naked men walk in the rain. So I could relate to Juice watching his old lady and his fascination about how engrossed she was in the film.
Hope you are doing well, I am slowly catching up on your stories! Thanks!
eleonora chapter 69 . 12/20/2012
I like ...very good!
Lady Ramona chapter 69 . 12/18/2012
Thank you!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 68 . 12/9/2012
Happys Hitwoman chapter 68 . 11/25/2012
How ironic - when we're younger, we want to look older - and vice versa!

And in the biker sub-culture, a woman's 'shelf life' is probably that of a supermodel's - once you're past 25, you're done. And in that culture, it's easy for a young woman to age quickly - all the hard living, drinking and being passed around and used takes a toll. But what Milla doesn't realize is that she will never have to worry about getting plastic surgery, or tan herself silly, or bleach her hair or buying tighter clothes every year because she's tied herself to one man. And because of that, her youth, beauty and freshness will last a lot longer than these girls.

But it's hard to convince a woman of that - especially when their man is constantly surrounded by the temptation, no matter how faithful or in love they are. You truly show here the realistic insecurities of a young woman who doesn't think she's infallable because she's an old lady. But the respect that she will command because of it will be worth more than any boob job or collegen injection.

Again, thanks so much for these (how appropo for Thanksgiving). I'm so digusted with how Juice is being portrayed in S5 and this plus TC is a welcome respite from the botch job Sutter has done with his character.
eleonora chapter 68 . 11/22/2012
I loved this story, Milla i liked it because it is not perfect!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 67 . 11/8/2012
eleonora chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Sweet i like!
Markay81 chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
Love love love Milla & Juice. Love any & all Juice lol.
Happys Hitwoman chapter 67 . 11/4/2012
I have missed these two blending their outlaw ways and normal days (and nights!)

Okay, had me at Motel Hell. Really, that is the epitome of cheesy, 70's, B-horror movies ("I used preservatives!") HA! Still see heads rolling around in the cabbage patch.

Anyhow, I digress - I knew Milla's 'real' fears weren't just superficial ones. They're honest, justfiable ones and probably more scary than any movie. Knowing when your man puts on that cut and leaves the house that there's a good percentage he may never walk through it again is enough to make your stomach sink. But her bravery is in the form of keeping that to herself. As it's Juice's role to protect, it's hers to trust, even though deep down inside he isn't bullet proof.

And like Milla, Juice's fears of not being able to keep her safe or even losing his family (hmm, like you've shown in a separate story) is believable. For a patch holder, nothing can be more devestating than having them stripped and being forced to scrape your ink off and be excommunicated. Total and utter isolation. THAT'S scary.

Wow 67 chapters in and I still love reading about all the little things these two go through. I'm sure you can find 67 more!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 66 . 10/31/2012
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of this soon please and thank you
Lady Ramona chapter 66 . 10/18/2012
Ya did good, thanks
Happys Hitwoman chapter 66 . 10/18/2012
Well let me start off by saying that I do not consider myself a Happy expert. I've always been fascinated by his character (though he's not my favorite - Clay is, the sneaky, manipulative douche that he is!). His lack of background gave me the ability to create one for him. Honestly, I find him easier to write than say Tig (being a former marine, ex-wife, kids) or Chibs (his past in Ireland, Fiona, how he came over from there). Hap just doesn't have a lot of past 'baggage' that I need to incorporate into a story which makes it less stressful.

Now, onto the chapter. I'm not familiar with journalism or the 'objective' rule, but on the surface - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Milla's professor went over the line. Imagine, if Michael Corleone's 20 year old daughter who knew no in depth details of her father's doings asked her to write an 'objective' piece on several savage murders linked to the Corleone crime family. To force that girl to read the gruesome details her father 'allegedly' had a hand in is lower than low.

In this case, yeah Milla knows what the Sons do - on the surface. She didn't need to read the gory details. That professor didn't have to pick that particular story. It was done on purpose. He had no idea how much 'knowledge' Milla had of her family and presenting her with this could've caused her to look at her family through different eyes. I could very well see Clay paying a visit to that professor and reporting him to the Board of Ed. Giving her an assignment to write an objective piece on a crime is one thing, but to specifically give that student an assignment which pertains to her family was way, way over the line. What a sniveling thing for him to do!

I'm not sure if I see Happy plopping himself down at the table with Milla and yanking her assignment out of her hand - especially after she told him it was 'personal'. She may be a kid, but she's Clay's daughter AND an old lady, so I thought he could've been more respectful of her privacy. Also, I'm not 100% sure on how a member is supposed to interact with another member's old lady, so I don't want to go and say Hap crossed the line by telling Milla to show him the paper before she turned it in. I don't know how much say or sway he (or any other member) can have over another member's woman, but I understand how you needed that scene to tie it all together.

Interesting situation to put Milla in. What a pickle! But, that professor needs to be called out for that flagrant move. At least, that's my opinion.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 65 . 10/13/2012