Reviews for Bleach: Christmas Special
bankai777 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
ichigo is one lucky man to have senna in his life.
DarkJason chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
My mind is blown! In all my time of reading lemons on , you're the first one I've seen to have not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 alternate endings of Ichigo/Senna's climax! And I'll be honest, I actually read this story when you first put it out, but I didn't review it, because of how great the lemon was!

I laughed pretty hard, but I was also turned on by all the positions Ichigo and Senna did together. :D I would like to know where did you get the motivation from coming up with this? I certainly enjoyed reading it, and anyone else who read this!

Keep up the great work, and I'll look forward to seeing more Ichigo/Senna fics from you in the near future!
DarkJason chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I spotted some mushy stuff with Ichigo/Senna, but that's part of the story, and I love it! Isshin was pretty hilarious in the 1st chapter, and it was nice to see Ichigo's friends along with Ichigo spend some time together in one big snowball fight!

And as for Senna's outfit for Ichigo, guess I'll wait and see when I read the next chapter, which I'm certain will be the best chapter ever!
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Damn... An ich/senna story... I haven't read one of these in a lOooooonnnngggg a long one at that. I uses to all the time. But it seems senna was never very popular. Oh well. It's really good. I'll give you that. But that's just me. I think others may freak out on you just because it's nor Ichi/rukia. So tread carefully. Goodjob. And goodluck

Please continue.