Reviews for Alice
whatmathlike chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
awww why do you stop
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story and all your others, please update this one! please please please! such a good story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love this story, please oh pretty please keep on writing, I love it love it love it! Could you do an Alice and Seth, and a Chloe and Derek pretty please!
ERB000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I haven't read your story. Well, kinda. Sorry, but your sentence structure, grammar and punctuation is a little off. Sentence structure in particular. Any way, I just wanted to say that you are the only person who agrees with me. NEVILLE IS THE BEST, HANDS DOWN! Any one who says different should end up on the recieving end of Ginny's bat-bogey hex! I know I'm a little mean when it comes to writing stories and putting the sentences correctly with the right grammar, but I'm just a twelve year old nerd who is obsessive about English and anything to do with successful stories. I love your other works.

CHLEREK FOREVER!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Update pledeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee e
morganaloves chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
This is a really good story, please update soon!
miia chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Please update soon!
alliycat3101 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
hey update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I Love REBEL LOVE SONG
LizBert chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Please Continue this! I'm dyyinng! AGHH !
McKenzieSchick chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Awesome chapter! Updae again soon! :)
Inujuju712 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
awe! I love this and how Alice's friends are getting her brothers. What ever happened to Seth, I need to get some more of Alex and Leo's day... THEY ARE JUST TO CUTE TOGETHER!
arkyytior chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
LOL It's cute~!
SilentScreams119 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Aww I love this its jus so cute although I kinda wanna hear more about Alice and Seth great job either way keep updating pleease :)
Inujuju712 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I FUCKING LOVE YOU (not in creepy way) your an amazing writer, please update! I think its so cute that they kissed and that Derek was jelous and overprotective over Alex having sex with Leo. SO CUTE!