Reviews for Do You Wanna Be My Friend?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I'm sorry I no this story is years old but it was amazing! Perfectly written and perfectly accurate!
CosmicButton chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is such a beautiful story! So sweet and just so lovely. I love young Lucas and Peyton.
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow. I love how you incorporated all the characters into it, and the LP children were adorable. (:

This has got to be my favorite fic ever! Great job. I just loved everything about it. So sweet! :)
peyton chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
BORING
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
love it! i miss my favorite couple! glad CCM is coming back for one ep this season...to bad Hilarie isn't! hopefully Lucas will only have good news to tell about him, peyton and sawyer!
BecauseYourMine chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great Oneshot!

I love LP fics when their kids, and this one was so exceptionally awesome! Not only is it sad not finding new LP fics anymore, it's even harder finding well written ones, but this was right on the mark.

I loved that these two started so innocent and things developed as much. I also loved the song you used and how it fit with the story development. The note was perfect and the fact that it was kept was so sweet!

This was a amazing oneshot (like all you others) and I hope you keep writing them! Again Awesome job! D
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved it, well written
gosal11444 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
very cute story.

i like the idea of them knowing each other for a long time, and i love how they got together.

young love 3 LOL :)
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Just Awesome :) Loved the story.
julianafun chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
aww that was so sweet!

i love it!
Mcsexielover chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
First of all, I am so glad your back!second of all...its been a long time since i've read a good leyton one shot. Thank you!I enjoyed it sososo much!I can picture them in love even as children. Amazin. Please don't stop here!I miss your writing. I'd love it if you coulkd write more stories.