Reviews for A Different Kind of Brother
Update. I love this
Ministar12 chapter 31 . 3/13
I love this book
Guest chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Can you please update this story?! I love it sooooooo much! It's one my favorites!
rolltide7 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
I decided to revisit this fic because it was one of my favorites. It's still disappointing that it was never finished, but I understand that things come up. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still enjoying this fic even today.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
More plz
Guest chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
Hi!
I really really really love your story! Please update! Please?!
Council chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
The story took an uncannily dark turn with the final time skip (17 year old Ginny). I'm reviewing, from after reading all 31 chapters straight in 2 hours, so the change is far more shocking to me than it probable feels to you, having written all this over three years or notwhat. To be honest, I was a little dissapointed by that, not because your writing is bad or anything (Truly, you're writing is bloody marvelous), but mainly because a strong point of your story had been the humour, which predominated the majority of your character development. The sudden loss of humour makes me nervous about how the story will develop from here on out.

On another note, its been a year and a bit since you updated, so perhaps you already felt that a little, and motivations wearing off?
If so, don't be discourage! You're so close to the marvellous ending that only 1% of ff writers ever accomplish. Keep at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Seriously though it's been a year since you previously updated! Please can you do update at some point, it's getting very annoying and frustrating you updated your other story. I love this fan fiction, it has an amazing plot and brilliant characters and i just don't want to see such a good fan fiction be put to waste is all. Hopefully you can update soon and thanks for the great story, you've been great!
Joy chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Please update would like to see what happens to harry and ginny next
Joy chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Hi this is the second time I've read ur story that was wen u updated chapter 31 so I would like to let u knw that I would l
Hi this is the sec
gillyweed41 chapter 31 . 4/30/2014
Are you ever going to update this story?
wildfire394 chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
I really love this story and I have been reading it for a year and you have been updating it without fail but I have been waiting for this update for nearly a year now and I would really love it if you would upload the next chapter, I've been checking if you have updated it quite frequently but alas you have not and I know you may be busy but you have updated one of your other stories so why not this one? I am begging you to please update this chapter anytime soon because I would have for this fanfic to be abandoned I love it so much because of how unique it is, I'm sorry if I seem as though I'm complaining, I'm not I'm just really anticipating the next chapter, and I'm especially sorry about the long review.
Hope you update soon, it is a fabulous story :)
Daerwin45 chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
Any update on this story?
nayin17 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
slytherin? as in? oh no...guess this is goodbye to your story