Reviews for A Different Kind of Brother
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 1 . 9/7
I am re-reviewing this story after rereading the story because I liked it that much. It's been a few years since the last update... I hope one day you'll update, even just to say it's not being finished. I love this story so far. The pacing was good, characters well developed, and the romance a good slow burn. I hope you finish this, but if you don't thanks for what you've written so far! It was great!
SarabWalia chapter 1 . 5/14
I really liked the idea of this story, and having read 'Nothing to Fear' before this, I knew I'd like the writing style. I just couldn't read past a handful of chapters though. You tend to just focus on one character amd their personality for your story, and just, sort of, lump the other characters together into a generic blob. Your ideas are great and I wish I could have read further but I just can't.
Ahh this was such an interesting alternate universe to be in! I loved watching their relationship develop slowly! Please keep going!
Ilovemybooks14 chapter 31 . 2/20
I love this story and really hope you'll continue it one day.
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 31 . 1/14
Nooooooo! I don't the story to stop yet! It is so good! I loved this, very different, take on a Harry/Ginny soul bonding story! I love how you write and I love the characterizations of the characters. I am so sad that Heather is gone. Why? Stupid evil Bellatrix! The build up of the relationship between Ginny and Harry has been really sweet and I'm really sad that this story seems to be abandoned.I have loved the story since started reading it a day or so ago. Will you be continuing this story? I really hope so! Very good job! I love the novel spin on an old trope. I hope you continue this story, but even if you never do, thanks for a lovely, well-written story that you've created so far.
ferwinck chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
(had to post it here bc I alreaddy left a review on the last chapter)
I just want to say that this is my absolute fanfiction EVER, and I really hope you're ok and just having a writer's block. But I can't wait for you to finish this story. Your writing is to amazing, it portrays the characters so well, and your story is so original and so fun and I already read it at least three times because I absolutely LOVE IT. So yeah, my all time favorite fic.
Hope you are well, and keep writting! 3
natalieeannee chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
reread this fanfiction!
(Y)
Can imagine a few changes to later chapters and the plot continuing (my own.. made up continuation.. of course).
Would keep reading if you post more!
Thanks for writing
natalieeannee chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
I would love to read more!

I like how Ginny says she adores Harry and would even without the soul bond. I think this aspect should be included lots - to show natural chemistry.

Also - is their soul bond for an even greater reason?! Who know!
natalieeannee chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
interesting plot!
ferwinck chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
I really hope you didn't stop writing, I lobe so many of your stories and You have such a talent that it's sot of imposible to learn with such perfection. A different kind of brother is one o my favorite fanfictions, even if it's not finished. I just love the idea of the story and the way it's written it just touch you so much. Hope you keep going!
Sorry for the english mistakes, not mother thonge
lynn.jay.10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This was a very interesting story! Please don't stop writing it!
teddy is bae chapter 31 . 5/7/2015
Update. I love this
DiaryWork101 chapter 31 . 3/13/2015
I love this book
Guest chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Can you please update this story?! I love it sooooooo much! It's one my favorites!
rolltide7 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
I decided to revisit this fic because it was one of my favorites. It's still disappointing that it was never finished, but I understand that things come up. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still enjoying this fic even today.