Reviews for Influence
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
It was wonderful, I will probably read it again one day. Thank you so much for writing this story...
Aira Silver chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
This was sweet but heartbreaking in some places. I like how Quinn is being given a second chance and I adore Beth so much. I feel bad about Shelby but I love that they got Beth.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
this was really good
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Good story. Glad I read it. Just next time, read it before you post it, to catch any mistakes.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is really good so far. Though there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, it's still good. I'm going to continue reading.
DevoutSpirit chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
As a daughter of two gay dads.. OMFG RACH SHUT UP
hahahaah omg i love every time the show slips this line in and its even better when a writer slips it into their story :)
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
i thank it's great and that, that would make a great ending
GleekShip chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I really love this story. Read it awhile ago, forgot to review and favorite. So I re-read it.

I feel really bad for Shelby, but it had to happen for Kurt and Puck to become a perfect family.

This was very well written. Amazing job.
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
beautiful, truely, i love this development in character and story and it coudltn have been written better, i've loved it, thankyou
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I loved this end! D
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Wonderful!
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful!
Rainbow Engel chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I should probably be complaining about them moving to fast and being to young, blah de blah, but, eh, love knows no bounds and what not. UPDATE SOON!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
It was very, very sweet D
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
naww, now this is just beautiful, i cant wait for the next chapter, is Quinn gonna try steal Beth? like kidnapp? she is such a...a...meanie paniniee :( man, i wanna see Puck and Kurt's wedding, and Beth growing up, it'd be too cute X3 update soon please X3