Reviews for Unlikely Friends
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 5/1
very good!
impactbluefxdwg chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
It's gonna be hard to word this, but...THIS! IS! AWESOME!
It's nice to finally see a fanfic that portrays humans as not all bad, like this one. Seeing Ryan Wilson, befriend Bambi was good, seeing the forest animals realize that not all humans are bad and that the rangers were protecting them was better, seeing Bambi take on a poacher by himself was even better, and seeing Ryan helping Bambi was even better than that. But the best part of all was the final gun battle in general, but especially seeing Ron Wilkes go down like Scorpio! I really like how you took notes off of Dirty Harry for Ron's death, since it just made Ron's death AWESOME. Particularly how Ron tries to say that Ryan's gun is empty, only for Ryan to make his reply. Ryan's line says it all:
"Really? Do you actually want to take that chance? You do realize that this is a .357 magnum revolver and if it is still loaded...well, considering where I'm aiming, there'll be no question whether you live or die. You're a dead man. So just ask yourself, 'Is this a gamble I'm willing to take?'"
If Ron Wilkes was the hunter who killed Bambi's Mother, then that death is a karmic death that puts the deaths of other Disney villains to SHAME, especially since it seems like Ryan shot Ron in the face, just like how Ron shot Bambi's Mother in the face.
In general, Ryan and Bambi together are a walking duo of awesome. Ryan is just 17 years old, and he leads a group of rangers against Ron Wilkes, a dangerous poacher. That takes GUTS. Proportionately, Bambi is even younger, and he TAKES A POACHER ON BY HIMSELF, AND WINS. That takes even MORE guts.

Overall, I think that Eamon did an AWESOME job with this fanfic, because it is something that I've always wanted to see: Bambi and the animals of the forest befriending a human, and that human actually protecting them! Great job, Eamon! You really made my day!
Rick Grimes fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Disguise I swear auto correct is the stupidest invention ever made;)
Rick Grimes fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Wow is all I can say. This story deserves to be a movie! I was literally picturing every scene in my mind. You deserve a pat on the back for the time you gave to write this master peace. We need more stories like this. One of my favorite writers in this category( Carmensparkle) gives story's like this. Check out any of her story's if you get the chance! All I am saying is. Ryan is a Rick Grimes in diaauise ;) good work and I hope there is a sequal!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
It is good,funny and scary.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Hmmmm... If I am honest, I thought the animals would play a larger role in the fight. Oh well, I still liked it.
feline fan dup chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Loved it best one yet!
Amy Etscheid chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Awww X3
jjbers chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Really great story there
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Very awesome story! Loved it! Bambi is one of my favorite movies and books.
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is such a perfect idyllic story, with such a sweet ending.
It's nice how the great Prince and Ena are so accepting of their children's marriage too.
And this means that Ronno can't rightfully touch Faline any more.
I think this fic strongly warrants a sequel too, would you consider writing one, pleeease?
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hi, it's me again, in response to what I said a few months back... it would be interesting if Wilkes had murdered Bambi's mom, and he's so bitter and vengeful he risks turning it into a personal vendetta
Half Blood Black Prince chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
great story I loved it very much I hope u make a sequel
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Did Ron Wilkes by any chance murder Bambi's mom?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
this has really touched my heart it acually made shed a couple of tears this i a spectacular story that i will continue to read untill my last breath :) keep up the great work as amader of fact im going to read it again because of how much i love this story u did an exilent job