Reviews for Blasted Blinky Lights!
asprankle1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Looooove! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
haa caray es molesto tener que canbiar de idioma para comentar pero me encanta megamente jeje me parece tierno ese chico pensar en hacer felĂ­z a serbil y roxanne es tan gentil
Pay4XtraShipping chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's me again. Sorry about that last comment. Reviewing via phone; urgh.
Like I was saying...
holiday season is rolling along again. Good job!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Yay! Such a nice fic to read when that good ol' h
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was just terribly cute. I suppose the concept of holidays would be a little lost on him, all things considered.

By the way, where did you come up with Wayne? I'm assuming that's MetroMan's real name, but I don't recall hearing it in the movie.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is adorable! You're amazingly talented, thank you for writing this:)
MntlCaSe chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aww.. that's really sweet and fluff. And Megs.. the blue Grinch! xD Poor guy!
I know, it's a late review, but I just recently stumbled across this wonderful fandom and I never knew there were so many great writers here and I just found another one!
I really liked the idea of this story and I think you have a great style, now I can't wait to read a multiple chapter fic of yours :)
Oh, and how about a Halloween fic for Megs to get back to Roxanne for having to put up with all this merry Madness called Christmas? .
Thank you for sharing this piece of sugar coated fluff!
RangerSargey chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I laughed so hard at some points that I had to wait until my vision was clear again to start reading!
Qirellen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I read this when it first went up but only just got time to review - no way this one was getting by without one! It's adorable. Everything feels completely in character and light and fluffy and sweet! Even late, it's still a wonderful Christmas present.

I love Roxanne getting really into the spirit, she definitely feels like the type who could be hiding that special kind of crazy. And *of course* Minion would go right with her! Poor Megs... although he seems plenty happy about it now. ;)

Thanks for this! Just what I needed to start off the new year right.
Marianna chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I was like "Awww - it is so cute" in giving present part. But I have laughed so hard in mistletoe (missile-toe) part.
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww...how sweet. I never thought about using mistletoe as a gift to encourage kissing! lol

And now Megs understands why we decorate-it's not just the prettiness of the decorations; it's the emotions we associate with them.

If you're looking for constructive criticism, a few words were misspelled-I remember there was a 'your' instead of a 'you're', that sort of thing.

The only other thing that strikes me as a bit OOC (out of character) is that Megs would be so negative toward Christmas without some kind of sad backstory to make him hate Christmas. I know you said it was a sad time of year for him but you didn't really say much as to why. It might pack more of an emotional punch of you gave him a specific event that occurred on Christmas that made him dislike it.

All in all though, I liked this little fic, all sugary sweetness and lots of kissing! lol
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
oh this was fantastic XD made me cry and me laugh XD thanks
Yilvina1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was really sweet. . Ilike it. Minion like a little Child, which cant await to get his presents and Megamind and Roxanne who didnt want to get up. reminds me at our Christmas these year. My son could,t await ,too.