Reviews for the lights that stop me
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I really enjoyed this!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So cute. Fantastic job.
katieroselovesrugby18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
great fanfic! :)
tvFANtastic26 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I actually thought that you had them very in-character. Singing her love song he found in the trash seemed pretty Austin-like to me. Even having Dez pop out of the tuba right before the kiss seemed awfully believable. nice job - it's cute ;)
hotpinkandpurple chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh yay you wrote Austin & Ally! I really want to try it. It's really good! :)
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
amazing! beautifully written!
prettygirlxo chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really enjoyed this: it was uncomplicated, but lovely. And I think you captured Austin's character spot on (he IS cheeky, isn't he?).

Also, nice title :)

-Kali xo
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was cute! Gotta' love stories that are written in the wee hours of the morning. :D And I loved the A/A kiss, and how Dez was randomly in a tuba. XD
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
MADLINGETHBEE

SO

AS YOU KNOW

AUSTIN AND ALLY FINALLY HIT NZ TV

AND I STARTED WATCHING IT FOR YOU

AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

AND TODAY WAS THE EPISODE WHERE SHE LIKED DALLAS AND HE SANG "THIS IS NOT A LOVE SONG" AND OMG MY SHIPPER HEART

BECAUSE THEY ARE FLAWLESS

GOOD NIGHT XOXOXOXOXOX

ALLYAUSTIN FTW
stopthisgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this written so well!

i loved the part where ally made a noise like a "cat in the dishwasher" made me laugh!

so cute and i loved it!
Edward Haters chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
love it
alex8andre chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was actually really good. I liked it a lot, and you did a good job. :)
bronxx2010 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awwh ... that was really good but i wish there was more to the story :-)
wayfaringstars chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
just got hooked on Austin&Ally, (they should totally date) and i think this is a cute fanfic. :) hope to read more from you!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh my, what even. I didn't think it possible for me to want them to get their act together more than I already did, but you have blown everything out of the water. This is amazing!

What I really, really adore is the whole jokey-friendshipy relationship they have going on here, which fits so perfectly with the actual show. They're such good friends, but there's always that hint and fkdndnsndms I love le hints. :)

Oh, and Ally's 'Look.' THE CROSS STARE. That was a stroke of genius, Madling. I don't know how you do it.

/sobbing

Thank you so much, baby Walden.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)