Reviews for Crash
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hi! Sorry it's taken me a while to review. It was fun to read a Christmassy sort of fic in February! I'm hoping you might agree in a few days' time actually ;) It was cute and romantic and I liked how it all happened for the two of them. Your descriptions brought the setting to life and I particularly enjoyed the stroll on the beach :D
insomniMANIac chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Really liked it .

xo
Maura-boo-147 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
phahahaha I love it! ;D

Gillian smiled and only barely contained an elated squeal. "Does this mean that we're, you know, together?"

SOOOOO cute!
confused reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I don't know how they got FROM HERE: "They strolled along the beach, hand-in-hand...blah, blah, blah..."

TO HERE:""Just Christmas?"

Cal waited for only a second before replying. "No, not just Christmas."

"Yeah, I think it does. Is that okay?"

"Better than okay."

"Good." He grinned and kissed her quickly, then guided her out of the water and toward the hotel. "How about we make some waves of our own?"

Perhaps they wouldn't be needing that second room-or the pullout couch-after all."

Was it supposed to be left to our imaginations? Because if that's the case, then... the writing could have led the way there much more smoothly and not just in this underdeveloped/high n dry 's like a part of the story is just missing. I specifically refer to the #juicy part where emotions are evoked or feelings are dealt with in a dramatic or a fluffy does not just mean to set the stage for romance, fluff is actually writing romance without all the teary/heartbreaking part and the happy ending but still making it sound moving or at least believable.I think that this story lacks the #believable element, specially after the supposedly romantic or full of innuendos dinner they had and if they didn't have that kinda dinner, then what did they do that moved them to walk barefoot on the beach and reconsider the second room Cal took? See what I mean?(that's the juicy unwritten part I'm talking about and I guess that ultimately, this whole review is all about.)

Summing up: In my opinion this story had some potential at first but then it fell short on it towards the middle and definitely at the end. Sorry, that's just my opinion. But thanks for sharing anyway and happy new year! Hope you had a great Christmas!
just.callian chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's a lot of fun to read! The two of them walking on the beach like a married couple. And the two of them getting together without them knowing it(does that make sense?).
pjstillnoon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
merry belated christmas! and happy new year!

thank you for my fic :) very 'fluff' indeed!