Reviews for Comfortably Numb
yageni chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
WOW. Oh My Fuckin GOD! this is so going to my favs! LOL I'm mean, having drugs issues is not something to laugh about, but, I don't know, this story seems to me touching and at the same time funny. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I like to smoke some once in a while and can't help to think it's even more safe that some of the prescrived drugs put to missuse. and you can find those on your own bathroom... Back to the story: I really, really liked the idea of Throttle trying to slowd down LOL and of course, the way you/him handle it. Thank you!
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great story, I hope to see another chapter soon.
Spades24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow... totally different, err I loved it! I don't think I like the idea of Throttle being a pot-head, but I can't deny the story was powerfully emotive and vivid. Brilliant.
ZeraSnape264 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012

That was awesome!

You're awesome!

miceaholic chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
wow. thats really sad that he has to turn to something like that to deal with his life :(. charlies handling that better than i would. is this a oneshot?
FromHellWithLove chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WOW very interesting idea i never thought about any of the bros doing stuff but they have more reason to do it than anyone

i love the way you painted Throttle the way you wrote this was almost poetic i loved it :)