Reviews for The Life and Lies of Captain James Hook
Keep Going!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Aw! Poor James!
twilightcrazy chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Was THIS really the end? Was it? Please tell me it wasnt...
Abbl2 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
NOOOO! Please, not this cliffhanger! I beg of you! I can't believe you would kill her, so James must think of something clever to get them out of it, but you must write fast, I beisege you! Please!
Abbl2 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
This is a really well written chapter! Annie is a bit bizzare when she's tipsy... James must be used to it by now, so he has the sense to shield her from the bar fights.
Quadrillionaire chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This is really interesting to read...

I totally remember watching the Disney version of Peter Pan, chewing my popcorn, and thinking, "man, what a douche" whenever Captain Hook came on.

And then I found this lovely little story.

I now undouche-ify Captain Hook from this point on.

I'll be looking forward to how this story progresses.
Abbl2 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Hey, its me, again. I just cant help it, that was so sweet! Laura's a jerk, and the way he defended Annie, without being physically angry, (besides the shoulder-grabbing) and the way that he showed that she was making a difference (actions speak better then words) was great. I cant believe i'm the only person who reviewed! this is a great story, keep it up! be waiting for the next update :)
Abbl2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Aww. So thats why he's so mean, his parents are jerks. But Annie is so sweet to him. Hopefully he's nice to her in return, cuz she deserves that. Great chapter!
Abbl2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very well written. I absolutly love the story of peter pan, but to see someone do a backstory on hook; im intrigued. cant wait until you update!

P.S. i love your title :). are you a fan of Harry Potter also?