Reviews for Truths of Reality
Darkness7913 chapter 2 . 6/3
Aww.. It was confusing at the prolouge but MEH! How come they still see each other I mean I thought that at the start they were suppose to have a low profile? but oh well at least I get to see some Decimo loving 3
sawada chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
please update i will like to know what will happen next
Dracofides chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
oops misplaced the review in the wrong chapter...but PLEASE UPDATE!
Dracofides chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OHHH~ Please update!
HibarixZhen chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Arg...why they don't have in the one school?

When will they visit tsuna?
Kichou chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Nel the Mushyp chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
hahaha i like this story you thought of

its funny!
Nel the Mushyp chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i like it :D

hahaha their so obedient like tamed lions, loyal but still bite XD
EK12 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Interesting story! I would like to know more on who is their allies and who are their friends, he possible XD
Keimichi chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
... That was really out of character. Hibari isn't acting like Hibari; Hibari would never show that much emotion, see TYL Hibari for example (he changed, but he is still the aloof cloud). Lancia isn't Lancia. There's no way Lancia can fit in one of those class, he's at least 15-20years older than Tsuna. He would never call Mukuro "Mukuro-sama", because he hates Mukuro and would NEVER go back under his command. Neither does he use "Tsuna-sama" to call Tsuna (I think it uses "Sawada").

If you want to make them OOC, then it's fine, but at least make some character development. If you only say it in one sentence, it's not believable; it would only feel like an excuse.

I think you should do some research and try to make the characters more 3 dimentionnal and not just 2D.

And I suggest you to break your conversations in multiple paragraph instead of clogging it in a long paragraph.
Animefanatic-4ever chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Interesting. I like it :)

Is Lambo the same age as them since he is in middle school...or was is high school? Still, cant wait for the next chapter -