Reviews for Sex and Violence: A Love Story
clestaffordt chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
You are so funny, you know?! Lol!
nando2k50 chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Aunt Nettie is so awesome :-)
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Not being awful but I don't understand it, she was pregnant and now she has a kid?
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
OMG that is funny. Ziva: what if we can't have kids? Tony: we adopt Abby :)
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
I can picture Abby saying summet like that after Tony and Ziva's wedding x
ilovetivasoomuch chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Pre baby gap that killed me!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I love the stuff you write at the bottom! I have 5 kids one is 2 months, twins that are 6 and a 7 year old lost too teeth in a day and one of the reasons lost 2 teeth in 2 days.
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
TMI LOL
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic Chapter Nice An Intense
Lesly chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
I am so sorry, but I do not speak english very well. La historia es realmente pĂ­cara, pero muy entretenida y llena de Tiva Amor. Gracias y felicidades por su nuevo bebesito.
Zivatjl12 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Thank you for your story. I really enjoy the ANs. I love the idea of having Aunt Nettie there. Thanks again.
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
THE FEEELS. Ai, I really have to stop reading this stuff. It's destroying me from the inside out.
Oh well.
Great chapter, really great ending, though short. Adorable.
And, as for the AN- I'll drink to that.
-Vi
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
I love the end!:)
JperW chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Sorry, you've lost me here. I'm sure it's an okay story, but seems like something that has done umpteen times before... and this doesn't stick out of it, on the contrary... Sorry.
marilynjordan chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
I was so disappointed to see the "Complete" designation. Not really a Tiva fan, but this has been a great story to read. Loved the sweet, touching ending, too - and all the author's notes. They've been as much fun to read as the story. Thanks!