Reviews for The Gilligan Show
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I wish you'd finish this sometime.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I remember reading or watching (can't remember which) a back story on Gilligan's island, and once the coast guard got a letter from someone demanding that they go rescue Gilligan and everyone. Either someone had a weird sense of humor, or they really believed Gilligan was trapped on an island (which would be funny, actually).
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I first started reading and my first thought was the Truman Show! Very clever idea! You included a refrence to the Social Regester! That's so awsomwe!
Teobi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hey there! Great to see you posting again. A story based on The Truman Show is an interesting premise- it would explain why they've never been rescued and why they've had so many visitors who failed to take them home. (I can just picture the studio ship waiting just around the corner, coming up with all kinds of wacky ideas for new visitors.) Does this mean that the island was already set up with cameras before they were shipwrecked, and that the whole shipwreck was planned? It seems that way, from what the Skipper says-

"Are you saying that people know we're here and stranded us here for their own financial gain?" The idea of this sent a chill up the Skipper's spine.

The hunt for cameras promises to be entertaining, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this new adventure!

T x