Reviews for The Devil's Ringtone
890X001 chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Chilling. Very chilling. Just the way I like it. :P
RoyO'Growlahan chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Ooh very scary.I would love if you continued this.
Tralala chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Ohhh God! This was more than good! It was PERFECT! This chapter was sooooo good! Pleeease continuee! Please please please please please please please please!

Still Love it! ;D
Dr.Blowholeluv chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Cool. I wonder what the heck is going on with that ringtone. And is that a real ringtone? Because if it is, if I ever get a cellphone, that's going to be one of my ringtones! Yeah, I'm weird. I'm not goth but I adore this kind of stuff.
Meggie-chan100 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Nice Chapter! Please continue!

PS: Some of the words that described how Private was reacting to the fear (such as Paralyzed and Yelled) are a little repetative. You should try to find some different synonyms to replace them. But seriously, you did good writing this chapter. My face was pressed up against the screen, scanning quickly as if I was afraid some terrible beast from the darkness behind me would grab my shirt collar and take me away from this story forever.

-Megeriffic-
hardrocker21 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Very creepy. I hope to see more of this.
Meggie-chan100 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Great story so far. An evil ringtone... really creative. Just one thing i wanted to ask: Is Skipper actually respecting King Julien? If he is saying that line sarcasticlly, you should let the reader know.
Tralala chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
WOW! That was Really Really Really good! I like horror ;D pleasee continue its very good! Love it! ;)