Reviews for Snow in the Dark
nyah chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
XD ! Cute!
Yohime chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww, it's so cute! I love how light-hearted and sweet this is. I had a smile the whole time I was reading it. It's well-written; gave me a warm, happy, 'fluffy' feeling. 3
Dennou Writer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hey, me again! Sorry I'm late with this one! Anyways, on with the review!

Some not-very-important mistakes called my attention again, besides a few typos.
-you shouldn't introduce Tsurara as "Tsurara Oikawa", since the last name is fake.
-you shouldn't suddenly talk to the reader while writing in third person.
-since this isn't AU, I don't think most of the first paragraph was necessary. Just me, though.
-Nurarihyon's way of talking was a bit off. He's kinda talking like a real grandpa would, without his usual relaxed and carefree words. And he doesn't use honorifics with anyone.
-this one is regarding Japanese. You wrote "hiragana fonts". Hiragana is no font, it's an alphabet. And that flyer would certainly not only contain hiragana.
-youkai are also mortal, you see...
-Tsurara is actually a bit taller than day Rikuo.
-I believe Wakana calls Nurarihyon "otou-san".
-the "nato man" is actually a "nattou boy" (nattou-kozou).
-how can Rikuo know yet not know how he feels about Tsu, even though he himself said it they have the same feelings and mind? And how can he snatch time with her from himself? It's the very same thing in whatever form. I think you were portraying Rikuo and his youkai part as if they were a different person.
-Sake is Japanese wine. Why would they need to buy Sake and wine?
-how would Rikuo not know who belongs to his Hyakki?
-Tsurara has always loved both day and night Rikuo equally. The one who liked night Rikuo more was Kana, before finding out they were the same person.

Now for the good parts: so kawaii! Tsurara with the frilly ribbons and Mary Jane boots looked quite moe in my head! The ship tease was awesome too! I just wish I had seen more of their fun time together. The "surprise for the couples" was also a very nice idea! Oh, and don't worry, I believe everything said in your glossary is true.
satomika chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
correct!
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved this fic! Seriously! It has a very cute sweet ending. Honestly, don't you mind your grammar! It's fine alright :) If you're still concerned though, you should go get yourself a beta reader. That should do.

However, this plot was sweet and extremely fluffy. I would be the happiest person in the world if you write another sequel for this! Cheers!
Ayano27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Uwaa... what a good story! :D! i can't wait for another story you will make...
Straight Guy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
No more comment for this fiction. This story is damn so good! Many fluffy moments for RikuTsu. Really! I like that. This is like a sidestory of the Nuramago manga. Just make more story for this couple, will ya? I'll waiting for your work :)
FeuWitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hmm, from what I know, Yuki-Onna in English is called Snow Woman.

So, great chapter! Yeah, a few grammar mistakes and so on but it's okay! It is a cute chapter! But the moments are like the first stages of dating, lol. xD You should do another one shot where they kiss in public. LOLOLOLOL! Hope to see more one shots from you soon!
Julie.Chan.177 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha, that's what I want, the sequel of Starry Sky.

This story is also cute like the 1st one but more interesting. Do u know, after I translate your fanfiction, then the Vietnamese fans just tell me that they find out the sequel of Starry Sky and ask me to translate it more. I think everyone love your stories and how you make Rikuo and Tsurara become so similar to themselves in the manga.

Finally, I will send another email to get you permissio.

Thank you!
WaTcH chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, I love your story *-*

It was super fun :3

I hope that you will write more stories of RikuTsu.

Take care :3
Scarlet Legionnaire chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Maruu! Sorry, I didn't login since the connection here is really baad.. I was hoping that this review won't reach you late, so... *cough* yeah, anyways...

To be honest, this fic isn't bad. Your grammar has tremendously improved, I must say. (Though MY grammar is crappy, so I can't really say) The only problem is that you tend on... Umm.. What's the English word..? Oh screw that, I'mma say it in Indonesia. Bertele-tele! Not that I'm saying that being descriptive is bad, but if you made it too long, people tend to get bored in reading it. So I think next time it'll be better if it's detailed, but not to long. (I know, I FAILLL)

And btw, I think it's actually "snow woman", but then maybe it's snow queen, meh. :3

And once again, you're NOT crappy! This story is actually pretty much enjoyable! ;D Keep on writting, ne..?

Merry (late) Christmas btw! Love, Kimuuu