Reviews for A Motherless Child
Jay chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I loved this.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I loved this story of the boys not-hunting with Bobby. They really are city boys and would not like shooting anything unless they were desperate for meat.

I really think that Dean's killing of Sam's friend was VERY out of character and can only barely be explained by his drinking very heavy and feeling very threatened since Singer Salvage was destroyed.

Dean owed her a pass because she saved Sam's life.

It would have been more in character for them to give her a phone number to call them to help raid a big city morgue for younger more healthy accident victims if she had to have fresh for her child. As a mortician, she had been doing very well in the non-violence lifestyle.
lorusgra chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
very beautiful!
Hundley chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
This was a moving story. I really enjoyed it. You really made me feel Dean and feel like I was in his head. Good job.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
great story, sorry to see it end so soon. oh and I agree that Dean wouldnt kill anyones mom (I absolutely hate that scene in the new season). look forward to your other stories.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Looks like Bobby needed a lesson from the boys to go with his lessons to them. Good chapter.
Alison chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I really liked it. It was interesting. Very well woven! Great job! Don't think I'll be able to look at venison the same way again... but great short story! Awesome!
Lbdba chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I really enjoyed this. I've been reading your other one, Until It Sleeps, on the Supernatural Website. Loved that one especially. Keep it up, looking forward to more!

Corina
SilentSupernatural chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
keep writing! I love this story!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Interesting twist. Not everything non-human is necessarily evil.
naran2786 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I am already hooked to your story .Very beautifully presented progression of the story in the present and past..please update soon .want to know about dean and sam's reaction on what they really did that day...
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Bobby's been there for them for a long time. Good chapter.
naran2786 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
very Sad and beautifully presented story...