Reviews for Never Meant to Let It Get Away From Me
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
ohmygodohmygodohmygod-

Ahem.

I do not know what amazing entity (um, I guess your brain) gave you such divine talents, but this story was written so well and the characters were so spot on I just melted all over again.

I can't-I just can't. It's too awesome. I'm gonna go read it again now. :)
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I loved the Blaine/Tina friendship and the insecurity and doubt and how perfectly in character you kept everyone. Lovely.
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Seriously, Priya, how do you /do/ that? Reduce me to a hysterical, sobbing mess on the floor with 6,000 words? Your talent is awe-inspiring, inimitable, unbelievable.

This honest-to-God had everything I love about Glee: Klaine, happy endings, Bike Chanderson, Tike, Blaine/Tina and Blaine/Finn friendship, all wrapped up in a wonderful little box of an amazing storyline and brilliant writing.

I cried and I laughed and I smiled til my face ached. I love that Finn was the one to sort it all out in the end :D

Thank you so so so so so so so so much for this wonderful, brilliant, amazing, stupendously fabulous Christmas present. I love you, hope you had a great time in France and thank you once again!
PB Headless chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*flails*

Oh that was lovely :)

The Klaine was great but the Finn/Blaine bromance and the Blaine/Tina friendship made this fic.

Wonderful :)