Reviews for The Jackal Are you friend or foe?
BloodyWolf83 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
That was a awesome story I really really enjoyed and loved it please continue please
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
cool story
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Ah so they are slowly becoming friends. That's great, i actually really like The Jackal and the thought of him befriending Bobby makew for an interesting plot.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I literally jumped for joy when I noticed there was a new chapter! Things are definitely getting interesting! Poor Bobby, getting framed like that!
Crazy but Happy chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I'm becoming quite the fan of this story. I've just recently watched the movie, and I am quite in love with it hahaha.
I enjoy the great descriptions you write, and your writing style is quite easy to read; it flows very nicely.
I am eager for the next chapter, and If you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help since I hav a writers block on my own stories.

Cheers!
- Callie (Crazy but Happy)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Awesome, another chapter It was a little bit short but I can't really complain since I enjoyed reading it and I am looking forward to seeing what happens now that The Jackal has retrieved the glasses (-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I like the idea of Bobby and the Jackal, of all people, becoming buddies and I hope you carry on writing :) I can't wait to see what happens next
TheKawaiiTorso chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Continue!

This is a great story so far!

I wanna know what the Jackal wants!
jackalsbiggestfan chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I really like this and how its different from other Jackal keep updating! Your doing great:)
Vivi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow this seems very interesting, I would love to read more and find out what the Jackal wants. (: Hope you update soon!