Reviews for Equius: Be the Matchmaker
WERE NOT MOTHEREFUCKING PAILING GAMGAM! I was about to die at them part when Karkat was in his boxers and Nepeta saw him and I count myslef as Nep so this had SO MUCH FUCKING FEELS until the end... NO PAILING FOR KARKAT
neyo532 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Dat Ending Doe! XD
Nepeta Catnip chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Equius the matchmaker :33 actually hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
lol lol lol lol the ending was great!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
a pair that had 'The Thresh Prince of Bel-Air' logo printed all over it.

My reaction: ...BRAIN BLEACH ANYONE?!

I didn't mean to motherfucking interrupt on your attempts to pail,

My reaction: I just died. *dies of laughter* Wait, NOW I did -.-.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
yesterdaysZeppilin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very cute :33
BloodKnightHP chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That ending was not lame. It was hilarious. This whole story was great! Excellent job!
Romanji chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Funny ending, It was sweet and I liked it but since I ship Karkat and Nepeta its sad that he didnt return her feelings.
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Lame ending? Are ya kidding? I was giggling so much at the end. This was great, and such a fun read. I loved every bit of it!
Skynica Dryhern chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What is air?

I can not breathe. My poor brother keeps giving me strange looks, like "SD are you reading fanfiction again?"

Why yes. Yes I am reading fanfiction.

That was too awesome for words. But I am a genious with words so I have found words that are awesome enough for this.

This is the cutest most adorable NepxKat I have seen in a really REALLY long time. And I will be honest- I believe that is exactly what Equius would do- something awkwardly ironic like wrapping Karkat up for his best meowrail.

And that was NOT a lame ending! Nefur sell yourself short when writing fanfiction or when posting art: You can be humble, but don't say 'it sucks' or 'so-and-so's stuff is better' because most likely your stuff is JUST as good, if not better.

3 your style, man!

Keep at your stuff and enrich Fanfiction with all this wonderful writing and stuff!

~SD

((ps, do you have a DA? o3o ))
skittleAcullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh I absoutly loved this 3 nepeta's crush on karkat is so cte,and I just love equius. And te ending wasn't lame it was achualy kinda cute .