Reviews for Tragedy 01: Fixation
laloga chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Loved this!

Very sweet pairing, one that I haven't seen much, but you pull it off so well! Love the subtle flirting and the tentative explorations, the "challenge" between them...sigh. His reactions to her tattoos - swoon! Even the smallest touch can cause *great* things to happen... :D
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is lovely unadulterated fluff! I love Obi-Wan's mischievousness :D Getting out of watching the negotiations (he has plenty of that to come) and spiking tension and awareness between them! *hearts*

I love how she notices his broad shoulders and **she found something more than her curiosity stirred.** :D

I love his nickname for her, and tracing her new tattoos is so flirty and sexy and I love they both encourage each other to continue in different moments and the kiss is so good. Beautifully written *hearts*
Janizary chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nice little backstory element. I enjoy little peeks at the past, as it were, to fill in on curious story elements.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love your disclaimer.

Obviously there would be friction between two Jedi when one is male and the other is female. Explains everything in the second Tragedy.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Ani