Reviews for Alexandra Quick and the Stars Above
Charissa Quick chapter 20 . 2/1/2017
I did not see that coming. Not at all. Wow! This is so incredibly exciting.
Charissa Quick chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
Alex should have waited for the naiad in the lake to give her her wand back and then she could claim to wield supreme executive power because a watery tart threw a wand at her.
Charissa Quick chapter 18 . 1/31/2017
Alexandra should try poker.
Charissa Quick chapter 17 . 1/31/2017
Baba Yaga moved from the gingerbread house to an industrial building.
Charissa Quick chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
Alexandra was not horrified by Larry being out cold, but about an owl being hurt. Typical.
Charissa Quick chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
Anna always wants to watch her back ;)
Charissa Quick chapter 8 . 1/31/2017
At least they have mandrakes if someone ends up petrified.
Charissa Quick chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
It's about time Alex stops acting like Leeroy Jenkins all the time.
Charissa Quick chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
Number 8? Mr. Thorn is a busy man.
Charissa Quick chapter 3 . 1/30/2017
Maybe she should have focused on studying theory during the summer.
Charissa Quick chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
I still expect Alexandra to take Charlie on a roadtrip across the country. She would write a book and call it Travels with Charley: In Search of A Magic Land
Charissa Quick chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
It would have been a grim end for a Grimm sister.
christina.seidner chapter 39 . 1/28/2017
I've read thousands of fan ficts I've never left a reviewed till now. you should be published I've read everything you've written on here and your better than a lot of published authors. looking forward to reading the rest of this if it's years from now you've done a phenomenal job.
Anon chapter 39 . 1/25/2017
Love this series. yes, Alexandra getting expelled was right - she is just too reckless, though i love her.

Going to re-read it now.

Hope your real-life stuff is going ok. If you are still interested in writing, I hope it works out for you. In any case, thank you for your extraordinary work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Hey, so this is the first review I have posted. I just finished your fourth book in the Alexandra Quick series. I have seriously loved them so far. I don't read a lot of fanfiction but I was bored so I google best fanfiction ever and this was at the top of the list. I almost never cry, but I nearly did when Max died. He was my favorite character and I almost stopped reading but I'm glad I didn't. You probably don't care, but I tend to not stand up for myself very much and instead just try to prevent conflict even when that means letting others figuratively walk all over me. Although Alexandra often creates problems through her strong will and courage, I hope I have adopted these traits at least somewhat. As I'm sure many readers have told you, I really want to know what happens next. But I notices that in the past, your books have been posted generally on a yearly basis, and not more than about three years apart maximum. I'm sure you know as well as I do that it has been (I think) about 5-6 years since you last posted. I hope you are still using this site and are working on the next book. If you are not, I wish to say thank you for what you have written and perhaps you could edit the last chapter to include a small section at the end explaining how this fanfic is at an end. I am a firm believer that with most things, bad news is better than no news at all. Thank You!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »