Reviews for Alexandra Quick and the Stars Above
NaomiK chapter 30 . 9/2/2019
A little understandable, but Alexandra’s attitude towards Claudia is annoying me at the moment. Feel like smacking her. It does make you wonder though.. I mean.. I think in a really healthy mother and child relationship the child wouldn’t be so quick to doubt the maternal love.
NaomiK chapter 29 . 9/2/2019
She’s so upset. It came out I the convo with her friends, so it was good actually that she had a bit of an outburst.

Hope you’re not getting too tired of these reviews just yet.
NaomiK chapter 28 . 9/2/2019
That’s quite something isn’t it. Small children are hard work :)
NaomiK chapter 27 . 9/2/2019
Typical ‘why didn’t you tell me?’
If you want to be told things by recalcitrant teenagers you should listen carefully and make them realise you’ll listen.
Still like him though.
NaomiK chapter 26 . 9/2/2019
A mask of mingled fury and disbelief 3
NaomiK chapter 25 . 9/2/2019
Once again, loving the creative plot :)
NaomiK chapter 24 . 9/1/2019
Can’t even blame her. Dude is silly for not listening to her at all..
NaomiK chapter 23 . 9/1/2019
Pretty cool she did so well against an auror. That girl is pretty battle ready.
NaomiK chapter 21 . 9/1/2019
Silly girl.
Tough luck (or good plotting) that her last bit of trust in adults was hurt just before she got this info.

Lilith sometimes seems to forget that she’s the adult in the situation..
NaomiK chapter 20 . 8/31/2019
Ohhhh Claudia...
Terrible, terrible judgement on her part.
NaomiK chapter 19 . 8/31/2019
It’s interesting how in the first and second book we have a pretty dismal impression of Alexandra’s home situation, but in the third book with mrs King visiting, among other things, we get a very different impression.. and now here her first thought/instinct is to be afraid for her ‘mother’. Very different impression.
NaomiK chapter 18 . 8/31/2019
Exciting chapter :) not much really happened but the tension was very well done.
NaomiK chapter 17 . 8/31/2019
Ahh that last line is brilliant in so many ways. So fun when a hag calls you sweet in an abandoned sweets factory :d
NaomiK chapter 16 . 8/31/2019
Oh the parts where Abraham shows up are always soooo interesting :)
NaomiK chapter 15 . 8/31/2019
Ahhh the sort of betrothal. I have a lot of respect for Constance and Forbearance, the way they are handling things is very mature and they keep to their ethics. And the rashes have improved some, haven’t they?
Ofcourse the whole old fashioned relationship between men and women in the Ozarks still gives me the herby jeebies, but you gotta look at things in their context.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »