Reviews for Alexandra Quick and the Stars Above
jgf1123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Welcome back. A funny, entertaining, and exciting start to a new AQ book.
Ravenouswritingdesk chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good start. Nice mix of character and action. I didn't expect it to get this crazy this soon, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I thought I noticed a small mistake, that you accidentally called the house elf Nina instead of Olina when Abraham Thorn told her to leave, but it's fixed now.

You did a good job of catching it, or I was hallucinating.

Either way, well done, I look forward to more
Fedora Ferret chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'M! SO! HAPPY!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I am excited to read a new book from you. I love the Alexandra series and I look forward to reading more. This chapter got off to an excellent start. I love the ghost pirates and Alex and Payton are cute, but I don't think they'll last very long. Diana Grimm's appearance was a surprise. I did notice a typo. Olina is the house-elf who goes with them, but when Abraham sends her away, you write that Nina is the one who disappears.
Buza chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I cant put it into words how happy I am that you updated. The chapter was excellent as always and I hope you will update soon.
Dahlia chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oooh... a boyfriend and a fight. Quite a nice start to the new AQ installment. Very much looking forward to the remaining 38 chapters. Happy Hollidays
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Glad to see Alexandra in back in action!
Klaelman chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awesome. I love it. I thought the scene between Alex and Payton was very nicely done, it doesn't surprise me at all that people's first thought is that you're a woman (no insult intended) with your ability to give an accurate account of what a girl might think on her sort-of-first date.

The fight scene was also well done. Very fast-paced while still letting the reader understand exactly what's happening at any time.

~DarkSov
Mr CJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha! The progress of my morning: stumble around half awake, tread on something sharp, discovered the Alexandra Quick series is back.

Best morning ever.

Thank you for writing, as always!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59