Reviews for Lose Yourself
I heart vamps chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please update soon
SassYNoleS chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OOOLALAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS HOT ! HA !
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
THAT WAS HOT! And you need to continue it... PLEASE! *begs on her knees* My two favorite characters together are def a must read!

Now I'm off to take a very cold shower. x
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww... He's gonna meet Bella! :D I just got the ending, like, a second ago. So sweet! I loved this!
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
WOOHOO Ever since I started reading Vampire Academy, I wondered if there were any Twi crossovers. Then the firs one I read is slash, too? Happy happy joy joy!

Thanks for adding it to the train.
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
that was pretty funny. Loved it.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
And now I'm depressed! I feel sorry for Edward! Very good story! :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
LOL, i knew it was wierd that there was no build up! hehe, and it was a spell! Awesome! :D
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was a clever little story.

Thanks for sharing.
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Interesting story. I'm not familiar with the characters from VA so I'm most likely envisioning Demetri of the Volturi rather than who you intended! Not that that's a bad thing to me *grins*
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awww...poor Edward. Despite Edward's heart break, I loved this story. :) Thanks for sharing hun!
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Interesting crossover. I really didn't see that ending coming!
Nicia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aha, oh my gosh this was brilliant! I normally try to avoid slash but this was the first time I'd ever seen a VA/Twilight crossover and it intruiged me. I'm so glad I actually read it!

It shocked me but at the same time made me gigglle so much. Poor Kirova, having to deal with a shock like that. I bet she couldn't meet Dimitri's eyes either! :D Well done! xx