Reviews for Bipolar Me
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 5/21
hmmm... Cool!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 3/24
Is it bad that I really want this pairing?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014 you... *Loss consciousness*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
can you do a story of edo- natsu wanting to comit suicide because of edo-lucy and her torture pleeazzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I thought it's mystogan x Edo lucy but mystogan x natsu is ok!
Can u pls write a mystogan x Edo lucy/lucy pls?
SavageTrickster chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Why do you only have only one chapter for both of your Fairy Tail fanfic? T_T please add more. They are good!
smexyforever chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i totally need more jellalXmystogan fics...
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aw! Edo Natsu is so cuddly and so awesome at the same time!
Jane chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi, i really loved this *_*
I actually made some jellatsu videos.. but i kinda lost interest on fairy tail. :
This made me love them again. It's really good, i hope for more fanfics of them 33
maskedmarth chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aha, love them crack pairings!

Can I just mention how much I love Edo!Natsu and Mystogan so yes this is very good to me.

A worrying Mystogan is an adorable one! 3

Also, yes, you should write that Jellal/Mystogan :D
Roriette chapter 1 . 6/20/2012

Aherm Anywayy I've always wanted to read edo!Natsu fics, because that's like the side that yaoi fans want to see! Huhuhuhu and the fact that this has Mystogan in it.

RABU! I adore aggressive Natsu and mellow Natsu *_*

It's adorable how Mystogan worries, and I'd hate to be in his position when he has to deal with car!Natsu LOL
ofgreennekomimis chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I've just read this. hahaha, I wished I had sooner!DDDD'x! Your writing is lovely and it's incredibly adorable, I wish you'd make a story of these two together. loved it_~
AquaTitaniaMiyuki chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow...I' usually not the one for yaoi OR crack pairings! But I'm actually interested in MystoganxEdo-Natsu. Nice job!