Reviews for Cells
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
John Sheridan, a spoil of war. An excellent story, but also rather devastating. Hope you'll
update one day; would love to see where you take it next.
Foil5 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I love a good AU fic, and I think the idea behind this one is fascinating. It's great to look at what might have happened to Earth if the Minbari hadn't stopped, and you present a really plausible version of Sheridan and Delenn if things had gone differently. I hope you write more in this 'dark' Universe, because I'd love to see how their story unfolds!
zazonion chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Very good, I like it. I've always wondered what would have happened if the Minbari would have won. Are you going to be adding Kosh or any other characters?
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Sexing the alien that started the genocide, real classy.
B. G. Kuro chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I have had the pleasure of reading your other stories here and took the opportunity to post a review here - but I can also apply to what else I have read. I really enjoy your writing style. It's very descriptive and has a interesting juxtaposition of elegant and crude all depending on what is required. I look forward to reading the rest of this story. It pulls no punches and it's painfully good. I do hope, however, there will eventually be happiness for them both. I am at heart a romantic sap. That's why I leave the drama/angst writing to talented people like you! Best Regards B. G. Kuro
Alias47 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
This is amazing and perfect and riveting! The characterizations are spot on and the story is fascinating. Really nice spin on things here. I anxiously await the next installment. Simply awesome! :)
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
More awesomeness, you made my day!

It was great to see how the relationship turned physical, and John's mood swings are pretty realisticly portrayed. Is the Anna thing going to go down a Z'Ha'Dum route?

And it was cool seeing Franklin, would be fantastic to see him again. And will there be any Lennier? The J/D/L triangle would be fun in this world :)
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow. Will there be more of this one? I want to see where it goes!
NWHS chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm glad you went back, allowing the reader to see how they'd gotten to the place where the other story picked up. A backstory is always nice, and this chapter was well written.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is an absolutely awesome addition to the one shot, the way Johns mind skitters around between good memories and a soldiers appraisal is very authentic. I can't wait for more.