Reviews for Ceremony
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/12
Evocative and heartbreaking, yet also somewhat optimistic. You made the reader feel that through all the loss and hurt, there was a tiny sense of the step beyond a first grief, where one can go back in memory and feel pleasure in the moment.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I know this was a bit out of order but curiosity got the better of me. :)
Richiey chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Amazing!
littlesmith chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
fantastic
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Enjoying your work highly. Where do you get these Vulcan words/instruments/ and food? Is it from the original series? Did I miss something in the movies?
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is absolutely lovely! Such a perfect story that really shows their love for each other.
nicew chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was the meeting Amanda and Nyota should have had. The two of them would have found such comfort in one another. And I think it might have solidified Spock and Serek's relationship too.
candicane26 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh wow :'( this really illustrated the loss felt by Spock. Wonderful writing.
LisaShare chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Again, I am speechless. grief is so hard to capture unless one has experienced it, and even harder to understand. I understand this grief. Thank you, for putting words to the feelings so honestly.
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Beautifully written. Thanks for all the time and energy you spent on this, and for sharing your talent with us readers. :-)
WeAreIslands chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Touching and lyrical. It feels very real to me. My heart aches for both especially him in the dream scene with Amanda :( he didn't get the chance to introduce Nyota to her it's sad but at the same time the dream is so sweet because in his own unique way he's sharing himself with her making her see his home it's a precious gift from him.
renaid chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was beautiful - a true representation of the process of healing and honestly sharing hurt and comforting one another. You did a beautiful job with it.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story. I nearly cried seeing Amanda again-for some reason, the briefer, earlier vision of her sharing a pot of tea with Sarek wicked my breath away.

Lovely writing as always. I'm so glad you write for this fandom! Ha! :)
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Beautifully written, thanks for sharing.
OlivineDreams06 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Thanks to SG1SamFan you have me as another fan of your work.

The story itself is very good and filled with so much detail. The thing that's most noticeable, and the main reason I love this story, is the emotion that you've conveyed between Spock & Nyota. It's not often that I'm drawn into a story, but you've certainly succeeded here.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.