Reviews for Sweet Dreams Codladh Sámh
Chaseha-Wing chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
I COMPLEELY FORGOT TO ASK; Why is she wearing a t-shirt in the middle of GOTHAM'S WINTER! She needs a coat, and a scarf, and mittens, and a warm dres, and fuzzy boots and snow pants, and jeans and skirts and ALL THIS IS BEING PAID ON THIS CREDIT CARD *holds up Bruce's card!* SHOPPING TIME
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Why didn't Dick just adopt her?

...Oh right, he only has one bedroom. Still, he could have done it, if legal issues were a problem then she could have became his 'ward' until she was officially adopted .
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Awe Jason has a soft spot for kids, its one of the things that makes him snap. I have a personal theory as to why he's so affected when it comes to kids, but its too long, and this is a review. I'll tell you later if you want

I like this story, its really sweet, but I always thought Jason being ALLOWED to step into the manor was against the rules, due to his...profession. Dick and Tim and Alfred have been great, nice job with Damien (The little Devil spawn ) but there are a few things still off. Nice work however.
Robin's Wife chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
THISSSSSSSS STORY ROOOCKKKKEEEEDDDD!
RivalsAreAllies chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Wow, Laces this was excellent!

THUMBS-UP!

...Also, I did not you speak Gaelic! Lucy taught me some, but I cannot for the life of me get the pronunciation or accent right. It IS a VERY beautiful language, though! Good choice with it!

...Also: ...*Gives You The Vulcan Salute*... (Y'Know, 'Cuz, You L.L.A.P. On Your... ...On Nevermind...)

Great story! I can't for you next work of awesomeness!
The-Strongest-Will-Survive chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Aww, everyone just loves Aoife :3
imaninja41 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Aw! Even Jason got a goodbye hug, and she's going with babs! I love you for this laces! Yay! Yay! Yay!
sunnydayz56 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Aw, I am gonna say somethin about Jay every time aint I? I love big brother Jason. I mean tough Jay is cool but whenever you bring out the softer side of him I just go 'Aw!' Its just so sweet. Yay, I was right! Its Babs!
imaninja41 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Oh! Who is is who is it who is it? I am so sad she won't be staying with them, but I guess Bruce does have a point about all of those reasons.
sunnydayz56 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Good thing Jay told her to stay wake! Where is Damian? Is it Oracle who will adopt her? Leslie? Cass and Steph? I must know!
sunnydayz56 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
This is one of those times when you just love Jason to bits. Sorry I have not been reviewing, I was down in Missouri bringing in the New Year with over 10,000 people! Woooohoooo! Now I am sore and tired from jumping up and down screaming singing and dancing. Whew. Yeah thats how we bring in the new year!

Damian is not gonna be happy with Dick.
imaninja41 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Aw, cute! Jason and Aoife moments! I hope this whole thing with Dick straightens out.
theshadowwithinyoursoul chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
oooo! Please write more! I can't stop thinking about it.

You're amazing

tswys
imaninja41 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Yay, teaching!
LeeLeeBoo chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Can u please make damian have a little crush on her pretty please it would be so cute