Reviews for The Eagle's Flight
Trithtale chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
This is a pretty great story mate.
Nukeman chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
It's good, but can you update soon
Murder Junkie chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
This is interesting, I'll give you that. It's not often people WANT to help the Enclave, and it's rarer still to have anyone write about it as anything but pure evil. Which is kinda sad... I really preferred them over the Brotherhood.

And Toby comes off as a bit of a child, but that's not really a bad thing. Most LWs are either insane rebels with hearts of gold, or "Saints" who can't keep their legs shut (not that there's anything wrong with that, it just gets so boring...). Seeing one who's different from the norm is nice. Very nice.

So, I'm hoping you'll keep writing this! That's... that's really all there is to say. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Mhungo chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
My favourite subject in school was history. WWI and WWII with their strategies and battles. All fascinating. Probably why I've taken such a shine to your story because its all applied knowledge that I can understand.

And of course you've painted the Enclave in a very interesting light. So far anyway. In the game, you're never given a very real sense that the enclave is evil, just ruthless. The wanderer's father kills himself to stop the enclave taking control but I've never found a reason why.

Anyway, interesting take on events. I'm looking forward to reading more.
jetflight girl chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Hmm... interesting take on the whole thing. I approve, and look forward to more.

Also: "as much of a total push over it would be..." It'd be pushover in the sense that the Legion would wipe the floor with the Enclave in its current state. Remember, these are guys can kick NCR's ass (and will, unless the Courier interferes) while they're heavily outnumbered AND greatly outgunned. The contempt towards and underestimating of tribals is a major cause of slaver, raider, aggressive merchant and imperialist soldier deaths.
flammies chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is really interesting so far :) I like the way you write Colonel Autumn, kind of only civilized and friendly when he wants something. I hope you update this soon.
Mhungo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Please keep going. This is fascinating and I'm dying to see where you take it.